Plant Blocks Sunset

viper227

Wow! Great work Roxie!! Huh, maybe I can get you to photoshop me with Jimmy someday! :lol: A grand illusion! :blush:

Thanks Medhb! I've done similar pics with me & Robert, so it wouldn't be a problem! :lol:

SuperDave - here's the original pic:

fc185s.jpg

Robert needs his R&R. :wub: , looks like with a hot lil redhead, eh??? :shifty:

I immediately thought the same thing. I attribute it to the fact that, somewhere in the recesses of my memory, I was remembering a set of redhead twins from back in the day. ;)

(Not saying that they had anything to do with Robert, I don't know where they ended up :shifty: )

They are great mates, plus they share kids, grandkids and friends - best to be mates too! xxx

Aw, that's so refreshing and sweet to hear.

Wow! She still looks GREAT!!

She sure does look GREAT!

I'm actually happy to see those pics of them together. Very cool. Very cool indeed :)

Ally, I showed those pics to my husband (who has no interest in the personal lives of the Zep guys) and he felt the same way that you do - he thought it was so cool to see them together as friends, after so many years, just enjoying a beautiful summer evening together. :)

Ally, I showed those pics to my husband (who has no interest in the personal lives of the Zep guys) and he felt the same way that you do - he thought it was so cool to see them together as friends, after so many years, just enjoying a beautiful summer evening together. :)

Friends and something more. You and a few others will know what I mean by that. As much as we may love each other, it's just as sexy to be real mates.

My first thoughts when I saw the photo of them was that she was avoiding him, but I did not know why. I also noticed that he was not smiling. Now that I realize who she is I see a resemblance to her daughter. Some photos show him with the fans fauning all over him, but this one did not, and I noticed the difference. At first I thought maybe this was a fan who had a bad experience with his security people.

I would almost bet that that the boat was filled with kids, grandkids, cousins and relatives, not fans. He told a lot of people in Nashville (including roadies and anyone in hearing range) that he really misses his family when he is away from England and he was looking forward to his "family time" over the break.

I would almost bet that that the boat was filled with kids, grandkids, cousins and relatives, not fans. He told a lot of people in Nashville (including roadies and anyone in hearing range) that he really misses his family when he is away from England and he was looking forward to his "family time" over the break.

I suppose that after awhile he'll just forget about touring and stay in England.

Friends and something more. You and a few others will know what I mean by that. As much as we may love each other, it's just as sexy to be real mates.

Especially when you don't even have to think about it and you're with someone who is proven to be true. Friends may be sexy, but not every friend makes an ideal sexual partner. And not every sexual partner makes an ideal friend. You need the one.

And I try so hard to make him behave.

You were there eternal light??? :o:huh: Which one are you? And don't say the redhead. ;)

:hysterical:

Like...a...the photographers couldn't MOVE..hahahaha!!!!

True.....but what I'm wondering is what were the papparazzi doing on the beach with their ginormous telephoto lens in the first place? They must have known beforehand he was on that particular boat and were following him around. That's the pathetic part to me, that Mr. Plant can't enjoy one day of R&R without photographers around whether near or (as these shots appear) very far away.

This story can't be real.

I took it that the little write-up was just a lead-in (or excuse) for the pictures, and not real. Kinda humorous too -- sounds like someone has been reading this message board LOL.

I'm delighted to see this beautiful woman provide further proof that getting older doesn't mean getting worse. :)

Only someone who has never loved or been loved would think otherwise

You may need to be proud of what you do, but you can't expect people to believe in something that does not ring true. Honesty remains the basis of any positive relationship. Keeping up appearances is not enough.

That may ring true in a marriage or long term relationship but Robert and Maureen are long time divorced so they don't have to keep up appearances.

I know nothing about their relationship but they obviously still are friends and I would guess that though perhaps not IN love they still probably have love and respect for each other.

I don't know of many ex couples who would or could go on holiday together, me and my ex wife included.

I thinks its nice they are still friends. I know too many people who dislike there exes intensely.

True.....but what I'm wondering is what were the papparazzi doing on the beach with their ginormous telephoto lens in the first place? They must have known beforehand he was on that particular boat and were following him around. That's the pathetic part to me, that Mr. Plant can't enjoy one day of R&R without photographers around whether near or (as these shots appear) very far away.

Ibiza is littered with celebrities at any given time. Photographers are pretty much always ready to see who might be around - especially on the big boats.

In all the time that Robert has spent in Ibiza I've seen very few pics. In fact - very few pics of him on his "down time" at all except those snapped with fans. I think he enjoys MANY days of R&R without being disturbed.

*edited for crap typing as usual*

Archived