Ringo Starr

Hotplant

Ringo announced in a BIG way he hill chuck any fan mail on some specific day and will not sign anything ever again. NO Autographs he says. :huh:

WTF?! :wacko: Your thoughts?

Personally I say so what...I never wanted his anyway.

Maybe he is in deep need of attention. Dunno, sounds absolutely ridiculous to have to say that in such an arrogant way. <_<

I watched the video on his website and I'd be pretty pissed off now if I was a Ringo fan. In fact, I expect he has quite a few ex-fans now.

My youngest daughter and her friends, who are Beatles fans, watched this earlier this week and they were upset. In addition to upsetting his fans with his statements about the autographs, he apparently angered the citizens of Liverpool by making disparaging remarks about the city.

My youngest daughter and her friends, who are Beatles fans, watched this earlier this week and they were upset. In addition to upsetting his fans with his statements about the autographs, he apparently angered the citizens of Liverpool by making disparaging remarks about the city.

Yes he did MSG. Ringo is definitely suffering from "up his own arse" syndrome :angry:

I think he'd be better off moving to the Island of Sodor. (Don't know if this reference will cross the Atlantic successfully, so apologies to anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about!)

What a tosser. :mad:

Message received Lilith. Its such a shame when these guys develop a case of head inflation. I'm sure that everyone is now able to see his true colors.

All he said about Liverpool was there wasn't anything he missed about it. I think that is understandable given he's led a posh existence in LA for decades now. Insofar as the

autographs he's among many who have essentially stopped signing anything on account

of ebay. They're fed with taking the time to sign just so someone else can profit from it.

He also realizes John is gone, George is gone and he and Paul are getting on, so he feels like he's running out of time. At least he's straightforward and honest.

All he said about Liverpool was there wasn't anything he missed about it. I think that is understandable given he's led a posh existence in LA for decades now. Insofar as the

autographs he's among many who have essentially stopped signing anything on account

of ebay. They're fed with taking the time to sign just so someone else can profit from it.

He also realizes John is gone, George is gone and he and Paul are getting on, so he feels like he's running out of time. At least he's straightforward and honest.

Perhaps he shouldn't have titled his last album Liverpool 8, then.

He appeared to me to be straightforward, honest, unpleasant, and slightly drunk.

They shoulda kept Pete Best :D

Oh really !!!! .... So you saw the Beatles with Pete Best did you ?... I don't think so. Not looking right was not the only reason he never kept the gig you know. As for Ringo.. Leave him alone, he can say what he likes.

Oh really !!!! .... So you saw the Beatles with Pete Best did you ?... I don't think so. Not looking right was not the only reason he never kept the gig you know. As for Ringo.. Leave him alone, he can say what he likes.

Easy Moby, it was a joke. Everyone knows Pete was fired for not being good enough.

Archived