RAISING SAND 2

Zepp-4-Life

He's so hot! How did his hair look in person? it's so pretty. How about his eyes? So blue right? He's still got such a great body!!! OMG I need to see him!!!!!!! Did he look over at you? So great.

I would love to talk to someone who actually met him and was close to him. Don't laugh but I need to know what he smells like!

:sarcastic_hand:

That 1973 photo. Yummy. Yeah, he'd definitely be perfect with some maple syrup for sure! Wonder if he wears some sort of cologne? Looks like he'd be into that but not sure. He's definitely particular about what he wears. Did anyone see his performance on that Jools Holland show where he did songs from Fate of Nations? He was wearing a Johnny Depp white "pirate" shirt WAY opened down the front, brown leather pants and his hair tied back with a ribbon. OMGGGGGGG.

Yes, but for the Raising Sand project? As for guesses about which cologne, maybe we need a whole thread for that question.

That 1973 photo. Yummy. Yeah, he'd definitely be perfect with some maple syrup for sure! Wonder if he wears some sort of cologne? Looks like he'd be into that but not sure. He's definitely particular about what he wears. Did anyone see his performance on that Jools Holland show where he did songs from Fate of Nations? He was wearing a Johnny Depp white "pirate" shirt WAY opened down the front, brown leather pants and his hair tied back with a ribbon. OMGGGGGGG.

:offtopic:

So what's new with the Raising Sand II music??? Anyone hear anything else?

Everything recorded with T-Bone last year will almost certainly be scrapped. They'll reconvene without him based on Alison's schedule but she is very busy at the moment. I can't think of anything else to add to this.

• 5 weeks later...

Saw this today.

Not sure how this will affect the collaboration she is or was doing with Robert.

Sounds like her new album and tour and other projects has her booked up for awhile.

http://www.theboot.com/2010/02/20/lee-ann-womack-alison-krauss/?icid=main|main|dl7|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theboot.com%2F2010%2F02%2F20%2Flee-ann-womack-alison-krauss%2F

Been hearing how busy Alison Krauss is implying she is the one who originally put off working on Raising Sand II. Isn't it really the other way around? I understood both she and T-Bone were ready to get right on it pretty soon after the Grammy wins but Robert held it back? Seems both she and T-Bone went onto other projects because Robert was the one who wasn't ready or maybe wasn't "feeling" what they started to work on and they did start to work on something. BTW I'd rather hear Robert's new upcoming solo album anyway and am so glad he's doing that. REMEMBER Robert does what HE wants to do. HE would have made Raising Sand II, or whatever it would have been called, happen if he really wanted it to. Hope he sticks to solo so he can SOAR.

Seems both she and T-Bone went onto other projects because Robert was the one who wasn't ready or maybe wasn't "feeling" what they started to work on and they did start to work on something.

My understanding is T Bone was taking them in a musical direction neither Robert nor Alison wanted to go.

My understanding is T Bone was taking them in a musical direction neither Robert nor Alison wanted to go.

That's really interesting, and I wonder if we'll ever hear what direction T Bone had in mind. They both gave him so much credit for the way he lead them on Raising Sand, it's hard to believe they wouldn't want to continue putting their trust in him...

Archived