"All I Want for Christmas" is...

Dzldoc

I'm know it's not til 1/20/09 but one thing is to see Obama push Bush down the fucking steps right after he gets inaugurated. LOL

I'd like a full time job with benefits.

Jimmy Page's phone number and address.

time machine.

an end to all pop music and reality TV shows.

MTV to be cancelled.

To see what Knebby looks like.

I could go on and on............

MTV to be canceled!!! That's like almost as good as world peace! I'm totally voting for you for president in the next election.

I already got my Christmas present, though...tickets to the Auto Club 500 at Fontana in February, hehehe! NASCAR...it's so wrong, but it feels so right. :lol:

Better sleep meds so I can stop lying in bed thinking about how lonely I am.

Don't be taking sleeping medication. That will only make things worse. You are pretty i am surprised you wouldn't have anybody to keep you company.

I want The Song Remains the Same DVD.

I also want the Led Zeppelin poster that I keep visiting at my local Blockbuster. It's the one in sepia tone where they're posing outside the Starship. The poster isn't actually a poster, it is canvas, wood frame and it's huge. I can't justify spending $29.99 for that when I still have Led Zeppelin music I don't own. :slapface:

Sorry I don't have the link to the picture. I'm so lame when it comes to that stuff.

Sleeping pills are not the answer. It is better to get a dog or some kind of pet if you are lonely. Or better yet a partner.

Bustle, I've seen your pic and I find it incredibly hard to believe you're lonely. :rolleyes:

Don't be taking sleeping medication. That will only make things worse. You are pretty i am surprised you wouldn't have anybody to keep you company.

Thank you.. I think? The insomnia coupled with the fact that I'm alone in this jail cell of a dorm room is making me pretty damn insufferable.. It's ok.. the feeling passed.. I'm in a more jolly mood today.. went Christmas shopping and got almost everything.. that's one thing to cross off the checklist..

I just want to snuggle up with my dog.. a few more days and I'll be home.

Sorry for my momentary Grinchiness :wub:

What was the operation for? Hope the pups ok. animal0019.gif

It was the acl ligament going into the knee. i had let it go way too long and was trying to let it heal. he had alot of atrophy in that leg as it went. i'm picking him up tomorrow and getting instructions on physical therapy.

Hey thanks for asking.

It was the acl ligament going into the knee. i had let it go way too long and was trying to let it heal. he had alot of atrophy in that leg as it went. i'm picking him up tomorrow and getting instructions on physical therapy.

Hey thanks for asking.

I hope your dog does great in P.T. and is feeling good really soon! Injury to the anterior cruciate ligament is very painful and can be very debilitating (i had a minor injury to mine that thankfully healed without needing surgery, but i know of others who had a long recovery period). I would imagine for a dog who doesn't know when it's time to relax and let their legs rest, it must have been quite difficult. Glad you took care of him now, and next time don't let it wait! Sorry for the lecture :)

signed... a fellow animal lover!

Archived