Has Plant not touring started any conflicts?

LedZep1969

Yes, in all the 29 years that Robert's distanced himself from Led Zeppelin, it's only now that he's created a shit-storm between Jimmy and John Paul.

Seriously, do we need to know if they clash(ed)? If they're not airing any dirty laundry, take it that maybe we're not supposed to know. We're their fans - there is no need for us to know anything more.

I'm not having a go at you, but I'm getting seriously fed-up with all the speculation in these threads.

Nah. I don't imagine so.

And I have the numbers but it's for my personal use so you can't have it! Robert ant I talk daily and he tells me how he and Jimmy just don't get along like they used to. Then on occasion he will ask for JPJ's number like I have it, which I don't, I forgot it.

Just kidding! :P

Nah. I don't imagine so.

And I have the numbers but it's for my personal use so you can't have it! Robert ant I talk daily and he tells me how he and Jimmy just don't get along like they used to. Then on occasion he will ask for JPJ's number like I have it, which I don't, I forgot it.

Just kidding! :P

Hi 'lzfan715'

Many a true word was spoken in jest.

Regards, Danny

I'm sure they'll tell you if they ever want to. Why not give them a call?

Same reason you cant, lines too busy. (yea i wish) And like you Knebby (which i do) I would never repeat what was said too me, ever. (so whatever you tell me will go no further,OK.)

Regards, Danny

Yes, in all the 29 years that Robert's distanced himself from Led Zeppelin, it's only now that he's created a shit-storm between Jimmy and John Paul.

Seriously, do we need to know if they clash(ed)? If they're not airing any dirty laundry, take it that maybe we're not supposed to know. We're their fans - there is no need for us to know anything more.

I'm not having a go at you, but I'm getting seriously fed-up with all the speculation in these threads.

:thanku:

:bravo:

Have Jimmy and Plant gotten into any fights about touring?

No fisticuffs to my knowledge at this point. I haven't yet received this months edition of Tiger Beat,so I may be a bit post loopy.

If Jimmy and Robert have an issue to settle about touring,my guess is that they'll do it in a gentlemanly manner.

Horseshoes.Probably best two out of three,possibly best three out of five.

I'll take ringers over leaners.