A hard question......

So, you had the opportunity to see a nice quality video of Zep recording/working on an album, it feature clips and imagine that the video lasts about 20 minutes, which would you pick?:

Led Zeppelin 1

Led Zeppelin 2

Led Zeppelin 3

Led Zeppelin 4

Houses of The Holy

Physical Graffiti

Presence

In Through The Out Door

I'd either pick Led Zeppelin 1, 4 or Presence, but in the end I'd go with 1.

See a DVD verison of of Brutal Artistry (Physical Graffetti). All of them would be interesting. Robert was on crutches during Presance and they were at ABBA's studio for In Through The Out Door.

I've got IV and very good, I is not that easy to find.

It's like the Classic Album series.

any chance of making me a copy for wed night pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?????

i've tried to find the classic album series, to no avail. they made one of IV, didn't they?

First album. No doubt. Recorded in 30 hours. Essentially their live set. Raw and totally new. The rest is painting. This is throwing paint at the canvas and hoping it will stick. I'd like to see the looks on their faces when they realised mid-recording that "Fookin hell! We gots summin here!". The looks of shock and awe on Robert and Bonzo's faces, and Jimmy grinning knowing he got it right.

ooooo, I'd narrow it to Houses of the Holy, IV, & Physical Graffitti.

I'd love to see them work on In My Time of Dying with the chatter at the ending & all.

but to see Bonzo work on The Crunge would be badass, I'll go with Houses of the Holy.

do you have these reggie? what are they like?

any chance of making me a copy for wed night pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?????

i've tried to find the classic album series, to no avail. they made one of IV, didn't they?

Led Zeppelin I , without a doubt!!!, by the way reggie there is also a chance of get a copy for me??

Very hard question, it's like asking a parent to chose with children they prefer. Every Album, every song that LZ wrote and recorded are priceless. If I had to absolutely choose I would have to pick Stairway to Heaven. It is the greatest song of all times and the lyrics still apply to life today. In my opinion it will always be about the MUSIC.

IV - due to the experimentation in recording that was going on with that disc. I know that happened with all of their discs, but IV seemed so magical. Very tough question indeed...

II would be cool for the aspect of recording while on the road at all those different locations. Again, tough question.

So, you had the opportunity to see a nice quality video of Zep recording/working on an album, it feature clips and imagine that the video lasts about 20 minutes, which would you pick?:

Led Zeppelin 1

Led Zeppelin 2

Led Zeppelin 3

Led Zeppelin 4

Houses of The Holy

Physical Graffiti

Presence

In Through The Out Door

I'd either pick Led Zeppelin 1, 4 or Presence, but in the end I'd go with 1.

Zep 1 or 4.....I think I'll go with 4.

Archived