The new host of the Tonight Show is a Led Head

I've posted this before but don't know where. Conan O'Brien is a huge Zeppelin fan this was done in the 90s and it needs to be shown repeatedly on any Zepp message board. He will be starting his first shows on the Tonight Show on Monday.

Good luck on the Tonight Show Conan!

I've posted this before but don't know where. Conan O'Brien is a huge Zeppelin fan this was done in the 90s and it needs to be shown repeatedly on any Zepp message board. He will be starting his first shows on the Tonight Show on Monday.

Conan is the best...I remember this, how awesome is the band! Jimmy Vivino is a great guitarist :)

Remember when Page/Crowes did Your time is Gonna come on Conan?

Page/Crowes

Eddie Harsh nailed those keys on that one! I was front row when they played the Greek. Totally gobsmacked! I nearly shit myself when I heard that organ intro. You can actually hear me scream on the cd!

Dig Jimmy's Geronimo tee! :D

And kudos to Steve Gorman on drums! Swung like Bonzo himself the man did!!

awesome you tube clips....thx for posting!

how hysterical is Conan?!?! love that guy. for the first time ever, i am DVRing the tonight show starting Monday. surely, it will be the only show worth watching (besides the Colbert Report).

That was just awesome parody. I love this guy!

And hey, i bet he has a better than average chance of getting RP as a guest on the show... :D

He had him on in 2005 (on his own show) so it's possible when Robert has a new album out, he'll get him to perform again :D

:lol: Love it! I think that's the best tribute band!!

I'm SO happy Conan is taking over The Tonight Show. I never thought Leno was funny in the slightest.

I never cared for Leno either. Though I can't say I find Conan super funny either. He's much better than he was when he started. I do think it's time for Letterman to call it quits. It's pretty painful to watch him these days - it's like he's going through the motions.

Eddie Harsh nailed those keys on that one! I was front row when they played the Greek. Totally gobsmacked! I nearly shit myself when I heard that organ intro. You can actually hear me scream on the cd!

Dig Jimmy's Geronimo tee! :D

And kudos to Steve Gorman on drums! Swung like Bonzo himself the man did!!

Eddie is a great guy and an old friend who i haven't seen for years. We used to go see him with PHD and then he moved to Chicago and played with James Cotton and Albert Collins. We did a road trip to Chitown's south side to see him one weekend and, errrrr, it was NUTS! 3 crazy white dudes in a place that isn't that welcoming. Eddie smoothed it over and kept us safe though.

Good times.

Eddie, if you are out there somewhere, pm me a.s.a.p. for unlimited pints on me.

I never cared for Leno either. Though I can't say I find Conan super funny either. He's much better than he was when he started. I do think it's time for Letterman to call it quits. It's pretty painful to watch him these days - it's like he's going through the motions.

It's funny you say that as last week I was watching the start of Letterman as he was talking about the new Star Trek premier and he kept saying Star Wars. The first time I think he did it by mistake but sort of ran with it or maybe he goofed twice. I don't know for sure as he is kind of like Carson at times, a good part time bomber. I'm not trying to be rude at all I always liked Letterman as he work's great with the studio audience and Paul to.

I miss the early Letterman gag's like, rolling over things with a steam roller and dropping thing's from a 10 story building and stupid human tricks! Maybe he still does those thing's from time to time as I don't watch to much TV any more but, if they did I just missed it.

I do remember Conan in his early day's and always got a good laugh!

I'll tune in if Robert Plant get's on for sure!

It's funny you say that as last week I was watching the start of Letterman as he was talking about the new Star Trek premier and he kept saying Star Wars. The first time I think he did it by mistake but sort of ran with it or maybe he goofed twice. I don't know for sure as he is kind of like Carson at times, a good part time bomber. I'm not trying to be rude at all I always liked Letterman as he work's great with the studio audience and Paul to.

I miss the early Letterman gag's like, rolling over things with a steam roller and dropping thing's from a 10 story building and stupid human tricks! Maybe he still does those thing's from time to time as I don't watch to much TV any more but, if they did I just missed it.

I do remember Conan in his early day's and always got a good laugh!

I'll tune in if Robert Plant get's on for sure!

I liked early Letterman too. He was edgier and had a better energy. He doesn't seem to really relate to his guests. I really enjoy Craig Ferguson. I think he's hilarious and has a great rapport with his guests.

I liked early Letterman too. He was edgier and had a better energy. He doesn't seem to really relate to his guests. I really enjoy Craig Ferguson. I think he's hilarious and has a great rapport with his guests.

I hear ya Ninelives! I usually end up on the floor or losing my breath if Ferguson get's on a roll!

Archived