Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

On 1/27/2019 at 3:13 AM, porgie66 said:

New YouTube channel - People's Front of Zeppelin.  Check it! 

This was Virtual Zeppelin , basically we all left and started our own channel. We will be posting a lot of videos ....have a look and listen. 

On 2/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, porgie66 said:

PFoZ latest video .

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for more instrumental Zep covers. 

Thank you very much for the instrumental version of the Immigrant Song, it's fantastic! NFBM is great, too.
I signed up your new channel and wish you all the best for your project :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Thank you very much for the instrumental version of the Immigrant Song, it's fantastic! NFBM is great, too.
I signed up your new channel and wish you all the best for your project :thumbsup:

Thank you! New video will post by tomorrow. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, porgie66 said:

Happy Birthday WLL , recorded 50 years ago today....here is my drum cover which I coincidentally recorded and posted yesterday. 

The patience it takes to keep that hi hat going through the middle section is why I could never be a drummer.

Excellent work. I had no idea John was hitting his sticks like that for effects.

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

Happy Birthday WLL , recorded 50 years ago today....here is my drum cover which I coincidentally recorded and posted yesterday. 

Fantastic!!!!!!!! It's so interessting to watch your videos.

Happy birthday WLL - one of the best produced rock songs and coolest riff ever

PFoZ drum cam for TSRTS/Sick Again 77 tour openers. There are also bass and guitar camera views . Subscribe to our Youtube channel for the best Zep covers on the web. If we can get a great singer , and backing , we will tour! 

Edited by porgie66

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

PFoZ drum cam for TSRTS/Sick Again 77 tour openers. There are also bass and guitar camera views . Subscribe to our Youtube channel for the best Zep covers on the web. If we can get a great singer , and backing , we will tour! 

YES! Tour!!!

PFoZ with special guest on keys - Mr John-Paul Jones. Well, you will need to ask him....

If you come to my home town, I want VIP ticks bruh!!! :banana:

On 4/29/2019 at 2:43 AM, porgie66 said:

That was absolutely amazing man, Great work!