Scarlet Page & Tom Brown Wedding in London

SteveAJones

This from Ross Halfin:

August 8

Scarlet and Tom's wedding at the Gherkin in London. I think it's called the Gherkin, I have no idea what it's really called. A beautiful day and a beautiful venue.

I always forget that they say 'Does anyone have have any reason why they shouldn't be joined in matrimony?' It was so much nicer than the austerity of a church. The venue looked down with a 360 degree view of London. I only took a body and a lens, but with that view I wish I'd taken a bag full, it was like your own personal helicopter. As Kazuyo looked around she said 'I'm not used to this, I always go to funerals.'

Had an afternoon lunch with the feeling you were floating over London, just how a wedding should be. Finished the evening with a disco in the Chiselhurst Caves.

This from Ross Halfin:

August 8

Scarlet and Tom's wedding at the Gherkin in London. I think it's called the Gherkin, I have no idea what it's really called. A beautiful day and a beautiful venue.

I always forget that they say 'Does anyone have have any reason why they shouldn't be joined in matrimony?' It was so much nicer than the austerity of a church. The venue looked down with a 360 degree view of London. I only took a body and a lens, but with that view I wish I'd taken a bag full, it was like your own personal helicopter. As Kazuyo looked around she said 'I'm not used to this, I always go to funerals.'

Had an afternoon lunch with the feeling you were floating over London, just how a wedding should be. Finished the evening with a disco in the Chiselhurst Caves.

Lovely news....Congratulations to all

Juliet :wave:

Fun news and congrats to all. I know Jimmy must be so proud. I know they were/are very close. It sounds like Ross did take some kind of pictures as he spoke highly of the venue. I can't wait if he does. I'm sure Jimmy looked very dapper.

Great news. Congrats to the new couple and all.

I doubt Ross will post the pics though, after all it's private. It should be beautiful memories for the family, not necessarily for the fans. Maybe one or two shoots from the proud father.

Great news. Congrats to the new couple and all.

I doubt Ross will post the pics though, after all it's private. It should be beautiful memories for the family, not necessarily for the fans. Maybe one or two shoots from the proud father.

Agreed - they should remain private unless Scarlet and her husband choose to have them posted :)

Finished the evening with a disco in the Chiselhurst Caves.

And i never even got and invite, and i'm only ten minutes up the road, just goes to show what a devoted life long fan is thought of aye?

Not Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Only joking, congrats to the Happy Couple and to a Very Happy Devoted Dad, yea thats you Jimmy. :toast:

And i never even got and invite, and i'm only ten minutes up the road, just goes to show what a devoted life long fan is thought of aye?

Not Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Only joking, congrats to the Happy Couple and to a Very Happy Devoted Dad, yea thats you Jimmy. :toast:

No invite? How rude. Must have been Robert's fault.

<_<

:D

Congratulations to all!!I really feel happy for them.

Scarlet is a very beautiful bride and an ivory white dress is suited well for her. :D

I know Jimmy's whole family are going very well as Jimmy said before in interview that''we are a close-knit family''.

I wish them to be happy through all eternity!!

No invite? How rude. Must have been Robert's fault.

<_<

:D

Seems to me I once read something unflattering that Halfin said about Planty-something like, he doesn't like to give other people credit for their work? Whatever it was, at the time I thought it was kind of nasty, considering Halfin must make a lot of $ from his photos of Zep/Plant. But don't quote me on what he said, because my memory is crap. Plus Halfin might have meant it as a joke, if he did say it.

Seems to me I once read something unflattering that Halfin said about Planty-something like, he doesn't like to give other people credit for their work? Whatever it was, at the time I thought it was kind of nasty, considering Halfin must make a lot of $ from his photos of Zep/Plant. But don't quote me on what he said, because my memory is crap. Plus Halfin might have meant it as a joke, if he did say it.

Halfin and Robert are notoriously . . . less than friends. Check the Plant quote Halfin uses on his site, for example, about how "such a nasty piece of work" can take such beautiful pictures. :D But they have been known to get along on occasion, too.

Halfin and Robert are notoriously . . . less than friends. Check the Plant quote Halfin uses on his site, for example, about how "such a nasty piece of work" can take such beautiful pictures. :D But they have been known to get along on occasion, too.

The first time they ever met Robert said to Ross:

"Do you know the right way to take my pictures? Quickly".

Archived