I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

the movie site Fandango.com has user reviews from people who've seen it. There are 248 reviews by women, and 198 by men. So that's a 55/45 split.

I'm not saying the majority of people who want to see it are women, but it's not a chick flick by any means, nor is it that big a difference. When I went, it was mostly couples

Just saw the extended version of "Death Proof". Wow. Vanessa Ferlitos lap dance scene. Damn! That girl can move. Vanessa is not classicaly beautiful by any means but she is hot as hell in that scene.

Which version of death Proof do you like better?The theatre version or the complete version??

So girls that wear a lot of make up don't cut it, girls that aren't "classicaly beautiful" don't cut it. What about girls who are happy with who they are, have self confidence and are natural? Is that an ugly thing too?

Surprised that your views don't mesh with what everyone else thinks? Surely you're used to that by now...

:hysterical:

I personally don't wear a ton of makeup. Usually just eyeliner, mascara and some powder...maybe lip gloss. That's it. It takes 5 minutes for me to put it all on in the morning. I have really clear skin and I don't like gunking it up with a lot of stuff. I don't get how some women can leave the house with more makeup on than a Kabuki acting troupe.

I just watched Eastern Promises for the second time. More movies should include nude fight scenes. That was epic.:P

Anyway, I still contend Viggo should win the Oscar for his performance, but the Oscars are best role-prejudiced and never give the award to the person who gave it.

If he doesn't win, Johnny should. If Johnny doesn't win, which he won't, it will prove yet again that the Oscars are run by idiots. :)

So girls that wear a lot of make up don't cut it, girls that aren't "classicaly beautiful" don't cut it. What about girls who are happy with who they are, have self confidence and are natural? Is that an ugly thing too?

:hysterical:

I am all for girls that are happy with themselves and happy with themselves. What do you mean by "Natural"?

I was complimenting Vanessa Ferlito not knocking her.

Went to see "definately maybe". The usual type chickflick. But i only went to see it for Isla Fisher because i like her. If you are into those type of movies you will like it. The acting was pretty good and there were some funny parts and Isla Fisher looked hot.