Blueberry Hill 1970 Bootleg

johnlennon696

Which is the 'best' version of Bluberry hill to have? I have a source-mix version

in MP3 which sounds great, also the Tarantura 97 5th source version (which i'm

sure has a cut in Immigrant Song).

Or are they all much of a muchness?

Thinking about getting the Winston version too..

Hi,

Quite like the Winston version, although I haven't listened to it for a while the TMOQ alternative source version was also quite good. To be honest version used for the vinyl copy of this I have from the 1970s (i think the Rubber Dubber version) is also not bad.

If you check the PM I sent a while back, most of the versions are available for you to check out.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

can anyone point me to where i can DL this Winston version?

Thanks!

Uiteraard..........je kunt hem vinden bij de vreemd ogende man met de puntmuts naast de locale Chinees in Lutjebroek-Zuid.

Mocht je hem nog niet hebben gevonden, laat het me maar weten.

(This deep conversation was a very sane example of Vogonese poetry as brought by a human)

Question...

I have the "Good Times in L.A."(Beelzebub) version of this concert, however it isn't an original(a friend copied it for me). Anyways, whenever Bron-Y-Aur plays, after about 20-30 seconds, it cuts to a different song. Was this just a bad copy or something, or was this really on the real copy? I thought i remembered hearing that song on his original copy. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but it would great to get an answer as i am considering to get an original copy like my friend. Thanks

Question...

I have the "Good Times in L.A."(Beelzebub) version of this concert, however it isn't an original(a friend copied it for me). Anyways, whenever Bron-Y-Aur plays, after about 20-30 seconds, it cuts to a different song. Was this just a bad copy or something, or was this really on the real copy? I thought i remembered hearing that song on his original copy. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but it would great to get an answer as i am considering to get an original copy like my friend. Thanks

You got a bad copy, as "Bron-Y-Aur" should be complete. Smack your friend with a wet noodle.

You got a bad copy, as "Bron-Y-Aur" should be complete. Smack your friend with a wet noodle.

No sir, you've got a right copy since the Beelz does feature the5th aud source which of course has the cut on BYA.

To my knowledge there is a mediocre fan release which mix the 5th source and so BYA it's complete.Lol

Google "starship gotodns zeppelin" (without the quotation marks)

Thank you. And I really mean that very sincerely. This is one of the best sites I've ever seen. :yourock: