The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Charles...wherever your spirit lies. :beer:

In memoriam.

+1

When older threads make a comeback he usually has one of the last posts, which makes me remember him fondly. One of nicest people to ever grace this site, what a sweet soul....

Happy Birthday Charles...wherever your spirit lies. :beer:

In memoriam.

Yes indeed. Thanks for posting this Strider. We all lost a great friend with his passing. I'm happy people are remembering him in spirit :) Happy Birthday Charles !

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :yay: To whom I can sincerely say are two of my favourite people on the forum:

Nutrocker: I love your passion and enthusiasm for 1977. Those of us who were there thank you. Sorry I'm not the best and promptest at returning PMs, but again, thank you for 4/30 and 7/17. May you celebrate your day with a montage of all the 77 Nutrockers. Cheers mate! :drinks:

April: My fellow Pagette-in-arms, you know what I wish for your birthday...a certain JP for you to have your way with. ;) Unrealistic, perhaps...so, I'll also wish you plenty of birthday cake and ice cream...and for the sun and spring to come around and put an end to your shivering in the snow and cold. Happy birthday! Cheers! :toast:

she is doing fine :)

happy birthday to nutrocker and april lyn :):)

Happy Birthday Nutrocker and April Lynn, enjoy your day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :yay: To whom I can sincerely say are two of my favourite people on the forum:

Nutrocker: I love your passion and enthusiasm for 1977. Those of us who were there thank you. Sorry I'm not the best and promptest at returning PMs, but again, thank you for 4/30 and 7/17. May you celebrate your day with a montage of all the 77 Nutrockers. Cheers mate!

April: My fellow Pagette-in-arms, you know what I wish for your birthday...a certain JP for you to have your way with. ;) Unrealistic, perhaps...so, I'll also wish you plenty of birthday cake and ice cream...and for the sun and spring to come around and put an end to your shivering in the snow and cold. Happy birthday! Cheers! :toast:

Thank you all very much! :D

And aww Sean! You're one of my favourites too!! Haha OMG that's the best wish I've ever heard! Yes please! ^_^ If I can't have that though you know I'll be more than happy with a little sunshine!! Thanks again! :toast:

And Nutrocker, I haven't met you yet, but Happy Birthday!

Happy Be-lated Birthday to you, April Lynn!! Hope you had a great day yesterday! :)

Nutrocker, I hope you have a tremendous Friday while celebrating your 'Leap Year' birthday today!!!

:peace:

Thank you Chuck!! It's actually my birthday today! It must have been the 1st of March already down under! ^_^ I will be having a great day today though; I'm getting a facial!! :D

Thank you Chuck!! It's actually my birthday today! It must have been the 1st of March already down under! ^_^ I will be having a great day today though; I'm getting a facial!! :D

Very nice, sweetie! Hope you enjoy it and are having a relaxing day!!! Sorry for the mix up on the date, I hadn't checked the calendar - just went by what I was reading! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY april_lynn, have a great day.. :drinks:

Thank you very much!! :D

Very nice, sweetie! Hope you enjoy it and are having a relaxing day!!! Sorry for the mix up on the date, I hadn't checked the calendar - just went by what I was reading! ;)

Thank you! I just got back and I enjoyed it alot!! It was a 90 minute Aveda one which meant I was in the dark the whole time getting massaged; best thing ever!! And they didn't steam me which was great because I can't stand that! :P No that's fine it worked out perfectly and I really appreciate it any day!! :)