THANK YOU ENGLAND, FOR

redrum

I will stay out of this thread for the most part because I don't believe in banging your own trumpet BUT I had some delicious cheeses last night. First up was Long Clawson Creamy Blue Stilton and second up was oaked smoked cheddar from Somerset. I don't believe anyone does cheese better than the English. :)

With you on the smoked cheddar, but I'll pass on the Stilton. I don't eat any food that is moldy. If I even think about eating blue cheese, my stomach will turn.

thank you England for...........

BigFatRoyalWedding2.jpg

these two A holes :P

:lol::lol: There are some hilarious Royal Family pictures on here. I can't wait for the wedding. Don't you know, we're all going to get a day off work here so we can watch it (or do something infinitely more interesting like larking about on here)! ;)

One thing the English have the ability to do extremely well is laugh at themselves! :D

What a fun thread this is turning out to be! :P

:lol::lol: There are some hilarious Royal Family pictures on here. I can't wait for the wedding. Don't you know, we're all going to get a day off work here so we can watch it (or do something infinitely more interesting like larking about on here)! ;)

Don't get caught up in someone else's Treachery Magic, you head looks better on your shoulders than in a basket. :o

One thing the English have the ability to do extremely well is laugh at themselves! :D

Yes, I couldn't agree more, and its a pity some other races didn't take themselves so seriously, at least WE had the Greatest and Biggest Empire EVER, something that everyone else either envies or hates us for, not bad for a little country hey? did we kick some BIG ARSES or what? :yesnod:

What a fun thread this is turning out to be! :P

Don't worry, I'll try my hardest to stop that happening, England and Fun? whatever next? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Cricket

Richard The Lionheart

The Magna Carta

Lizzie and Phlip

Folk Music

Rock Music

Skiffle

Led Zeppelin

Lonnie Donegan

Donovan Leitch (I know he's Scottish)

Archibald Leach

Bob Hope

Teddy Boys

Captain James Cook for discovering Oz

Governor Arthur Phillip for developing Oz

Governor Lachlan MacQuarie for building Oz

William Bligh for fucking off out of Oz

BTW Tolkien was South African! :o

Dan, the sun has well and truly set on the olde empire! ;)

There's something special about the Old Dart, love the sense of humour, who else would drink warm beer and eat cold pies?

I'm gonna have to get there one day! B)

Cricket

Richard The Lionheart

The Magna Carta

Lizzie and Phlip

Folk Music

Rock Music

Skiffle

Led Zeppelin

Lonnie Donegan

Donovan Leitch (I know he's Scottish)

Archibald Leach

Bob Hope

Teddy Boys

Captain James Cook for discovering Oz

Governor Arthur Phillip for developing Oz

Governor Lachlan MacQuarie for building Oz

William Bligh for fucking off out of Oz

BTW Tolkien was South African! :o

Dan, the sun has well and truly set on the olde empire! ;)

There's something special about the Old Dart, love the sense of humour, who else would drink warm beer and eat cold pies?

I'm gonna have to get there one day! B)

Hi Reg,

Cricket? Howzat?

Richard The Lionheart spoke no English, he was Froggish.

"William Bligh for fucking off out of Oz," "Mister Christian, Mister Christian, take that man below and remove his balls" :o

"Dan, the sun has well and truly set on the olde empire!" Reg, as long as their is Cricket and Rugby Union played between two English Speaking Countries there will always be a British Empire in whatever guise it goes under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxn73vXEW7w

Ah Vera Lynn, now there was a Dame you could be proud of hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

No apology necessary, he was born South African and I'm sure the Dutch would be pleased to hear it WAS a British Colony! :P

Hi Reg, Kev,

According to Wiki his family were Sausage Eating Krauts from Lower Saxony, so probably knew the Royals who came from Saxe Coborg Gotha, near Dresden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

I have a Boer Uncle called John Loubser (Spelling is one of my good points) who now lives over here in London, a True Dutchman, he married my aunt after a whirlwind romance aboard a Liner bound for Blighty. It was a British Colony from about 1902 when the 2nd Boer war was won by the British, but alas we had to give it up after WW2 and since then it has become a shit hole, like all of Africa.

Kind Regards, Danny

For Zeppelin, Purple, Queen, Yes, Floyd and most bands from 66 to 1980 from the rock/prog/metal genres.

Cricket

Football

Joan Collins

Yorkshire pudding

Gustav Holst

John Cleese (Python, Fawlty Towers)

Eric Idle

Michael Palin

Graham Chapman

Terry Jones

Why would anyone be thankfull for Yorkshire pudding? It's tasteless crap. :P

Agh your rt but the beauty in the pudding is you can put gravy in it or syrup...thus making it a main meal andor a sweet pudding too....that is awsome lol :)

Archived