Jason, you should be PROUD.

The spirit of your father raged within you tonight, the power and accuracy was like that of a controlled explosion - unbelievable!

Your father would be proud of you, mate, I know everyone else is. You grew up wanting to be a bike rider, and your dad, was proud of you then. But to know that his son would grow up one day, taking his place, and completely blow away people's minds, I think would have made him the happiest man in the world.

You were superb and so was everyone, the whole gig was just tremendous!! Well done!

The spirit of your father raged within you tonight, the power and accuracy was like that of a controlled explosion - unbelievable!

Your father would be proud of you, mate, I know everyone else is. You grew up wanting to be a bike rider, and your dad, was proud of you then. But to know that his son would grow up one day, taking his place, and completely blow away people's minds, I think would have made him the happiest man in the world.

You were superb and so was everyone, the whole gig was just tremendous!! Well done!

Indeed

I keep doing this tonite......but..

WELL SAID AND I TOTALLY DITTO THAT!!!!

what a day and concert to remember!!!!!! (even tho i wasn't there....i feel like i was through reading all the posts/pics/clip/reviews. :) thanks to everyone for all the input.

but again for JASON: YOU ROCK!

ps AND THAT 21 SECOND CLIP....jeeezee he totally stood out as superb......that's all i could download from youtube so far. but in 21 seconds the drummer was totally the glue of the band...and of course everyone else too........they sound "tight"

Edited by madison

I agree, from what I have heard Jason played exceptionally well. The drum sound was very good too.

I'm so happy this has happened and that the gig was an awesome one, I'm almost in tears.

tom, i cried when i watched the clip from youtube (that's the only one I have yet)....but i keep watching it and cry too....it's just too amazing....like this is what 2007 was all about. waiting all the way until 12.10 for the most exciting day!!!

Jimmy, John and Robert all looked at Jason in amazing ways throughout the show, from looks of amazement, to congratulations to playful looks ....they loved him...its as simple as that

Yeah, there was one bit where I swear I say Plant turn around to look at Jason with a 'you dad would be proud' smile on his face.

After the final song (Rock and Roll) and after taking their final bows, Jason got down on his knees and bowed down in worship fashion to Robert, Jimmy and Jonesy. He was quickly pulled to his feet by Jimmy and Robert.

Jason, it us and they who should be bowing down to you. You nailed it. You may have been waiting all your professional career for this day, but when the time came you did not let us down. Your dad would indeed have been proud. He was probably looking down with a huge grin whilst suppin' a pint of mild!!

Amazing!

I can't believe anyone would ever have thought Jason wouldn't be good enough - although I wished I'd seen him play last night, I have seen him play in the past both with Foreigner in 06 and Paul Rodgers a few years ago.

When I saw him with Rodgers, he even looked just like his Dad - and his playing was unforgettable. He must be one of the hardest working drummers in rock, he (dare I say it) is maybe even better than his Dad was (he has spent years studying him, after all) - and I'm sure Bonzo will have looked down on last night with a huge, proud grin!

tom, i cried when i watched the clip from youtube (that's the only one I have yet)....but i keep watching it and cry too....it's just too amazing....like this is what 2007 was all about. waiting all the way until 12.10 for the most exciting day!!!

That clip from youtube is the only one I have too. I will admit to sobbing when I watched Jason. Brilliant and powerful! I am sure that Bonzo, wherever he is, was watching with pride.