What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

On 11/7/2020 at 9:42 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Just celebrating.

The world is a better place today.

Human decency won. 

Welcome back. 

8 hours ago, Cecil. said:

Mountain biking,  and learning to hate roots...

Hehe...yeah, they're nasty sneaky bastards.

13 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Human decency lost and everything that’s wrong in the world won.

:hysterical: :banana:Keep polishing your "weapons". Pray tell what is wrong with the world? Oh the words "Human decency" and guns don't really go together do they?

Going for a walk in the hills today. Oh I've added a song for you. 

16 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical: :banana:Keep polishing your "weapons". Pray tell what is wrong with the world? Oh the words "Human decency" and guns don't really go together do they?

:goodpost:.

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Hope you enjoyed your walk Chill, it's been some nice weather where I'm at, beautiful walking weather.

10 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Contemplating just how many great sounding '75 soundboards I still have yet to hear. Some new posts on ytube make me realise I need to really get into them.

The full Minneapolis needs to come out. This dribbling out nonsense is stupid. It will be the first clear picture we will get at the pre-Dazed and Confused setlist.

Now, as for the rest of the 1975 soundboards, here is what you need to hear and they are all up on YouTube...the good/excellent shows I marked with an *:

2.10 Landover

2.12 New York*

2.13 Nassau*

2.14 Nassau*

2.16 St. Louis

2.28 Baton Rouge*

3.2 Ft. Worth*

3.4 Dallas

3.5 Dallas*

3.10 San Diego

3.11 Long Beach

3.14 San Diego

3.17 Seattle*

3.19 Vancouver*

3.20 Vancouver*

3.21 Seattle*

3.24 LA Forum*

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Now, as for the rest of the 1975 soundboards, here is what you need to hear and they are all up on YouTube...the good/excellent shows I marked with an *:

Really appreciate that Strider. 👍

The ones I keep listening to are Seattle 21st, the snowblind and four blocks in the snow shows. The sound quality is like official release, and all are strong performances. I didn't even realise there was a second Seattle night, but I do have "Godfathers Of Grunge (A Group Personal Project)" - so I'll tee that one up as soon as i can.

Edited by rm2551

14 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

And everyone here does, don’t know about your Country, I’m taking it your from the South Pacific with Kiwi in your name, but here in America everyone does.

As a matter of fact, I do. And oh by the way, from where I come from, everyone's opinion is heard and everyone is treated equally and no group is sidelined or criticized for being "different". That's all I'm saying. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

4 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

As a matter of fact, I do. And oh by the way, from where I come from, everyone's opinion is heard and everyone is treated equally and no group is sidelined or criticized for being "different". That's all I'm saying. 

Same here in America, don’t let the fake news fool you.

You’re either from China, which I doubt most likely New Zealand or Australia.

Edited by RainbowElf
Typo

19 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Same here in America, don’t let the fake news fool you

Never have. I don't subscribe to an alternative reality or "alternate facts", where racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination and bigotry are ignored and are conveniently swept under the carpet. Time for a new era where a person's morals, character and human decency actually matter! Thankfully! 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

43 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Never have. I don't subscribe to an alternative reality or "alternate facts", where racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination and bigotry are ignored and are conveniently swept under the carpet. Time for a new era where a person's morals, character and human decency actually matter! Thankfully! 

Peace Kiwi, stay safe and healthy. Peace ✌️ 

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Hey there P!  It's great to see you again and I'm glad to hear you're well!!

E