What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Hanging out at Hammock Beach, enjoying the first weekend after the end of the school year. Interestingly enough the EVP (Extreme Volleyball Players) tour is having a competition here this weekend. So we were able to enjoy watching some amazing beach volleyball along the awesomeness that is Hammock Beach! :)

Having a wonderful pedicure right now with the family.....HEAVEN! Next, going to one of our favorite lunch spots - Hillstones. Prime Rib sandwich, with shoe string fries, and spinach/artichoke dip with tortillas to start. So good!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Outdoor archery shoot this morning, we were shooting a short national classification practice which works out as 6 half dozen ends at 50 yards then 4 half dozen ends at 30 yards.

My overall score was about 365 which isn't too bad as I should be averaging around 400 (I'm feeling the aftermath of fatigue from taking meds last night)

So now, I'm home, I have my feet up with a well needed cuppa and probably jump online to study more into the scoring

Edited by SozoZoso

Hello all:

I tried a yard sale this am...a woman got mad at me over the price I was charging for a bedspread..I mean I thought she was going to slug me or spit at me...so I waited an hour then closed up my yard sale...It's just too hot today anyhow....BTW I'll keep the damn bedpsread...

I may go to see Straight Outta Compton tonight....I like the hip hop rap genres...

Juliet :wave:

Edited by Juliet