What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Don't leave Peta magazines with a chef eating a greasy bacon sandwich. For some reason bacon here makes people think Hilary Duff looks like a little girl.

givingtongue.gif

Apparantly that much sodium makes people think Hilary Duff is 5 or 6. The other chef will read it I think.

Anyways a no no there. Apparantly pigs have wing's there cause they sure are sacred.

Quiz.

Q. Wanna look at greasy bacon or pictures of Duff and the Peta models?

A. Let's see them piggies fly fly fly.

I still think they were putting me on. Because the owner of the mens fashion store next door eats there. I shop there. I will give the food a go, appears they have veggie sandwich's on Peta breads.

Plus an early breakfast which nowhere in town has tried before.

Edited by Mary Hartman

I found a painting of John Lennon. Original painting, it's an original and deserves a home...

Absolutely gorgeous oil. Crazy people played Norah Jones for me when I was in the gallery B) "Ed, your a Jones fan aren't you?" "Me and all the Little Willies."

Edited by Mary Hartman

Do you get paid for working there? Well even if you do, that's still a nice way to experience and appreciate the real world, outside what many of us take for granted. I have a co-worker who is from Kenya, and he is the absolutely nicest person you could ever know. He goes out of his way to help everyone. He is also very intelligent, too. Has a degree in Computer Science and Nursing. Meeting people like the ones you did puts sterotyping /discrimination/prejudice, into perspective :)

edit: Happy after a long, hard weekend of night shift, off work until Friday!!!

Oh no, I'm not getting paid for the work (we are supposed to do that for school)...but that makes it even better! And today was even better...I got to know the whole team of the shop, also immigrants and unemployed. That lovely italian lady Silvana from the bakery corner, Abdallah with the broadest grin I've ever seen...we just sat in the sun and talked after all the work was done. :D

Wow, after your first lesson? You're talented :- ) Or did you know how to play a bit before?

PLaying guitar is the best! Enjoy!

No I had no idea how to play it, but my teacher taught me an easy way.he just said "you wanna know how to play Kashmir ay? *gets piece of paper* here are the tabs and the tuning..oh and which fingers to use of which strings ..and away you go!"

Next he's gonna try and teach me 'Smoke on the water'!!!!!

Yes I am enjoying the guitar, my teacher says that I have a head start and I might find it easier coz I used to play the harp and the piano.

And thanks I really will enjoy the guitar. :)

Wow, after your first lesson? You're talented :- ) Or did you know how to play a bit before?

PLaying guitar is the best! Enjoy!

No I had no idea how to play it, but my teacher taught me an easy way.he just said "you wanna know how to play Kashmir ay? *gets piece of paper* here are the tabs and the tuning..oh and which fingers to use of which strings ..and away you go!"

Next he's gonna try and teach me 'Smoke on the water'!!!!!

Yes I am enjoying the guitar, my teacher says that I have a head start and I might find it easier coz I used to play the harp and the piano.

And thanks I really will enjoy the guitar. :)

True friends came through for me today. And I got compliments for some of my graphics creations.

Plus looks like the rain is finally giving us a break. Two people looked at me and started giggling. "What are you on about" "That squirrel."

Thank you....someone last week said the same thing. Every time I order food there she gets this huge grin across her face. Laughter is good medicine, friends are a gift and an honor.

So to my stormy weather friends givingtongue.gif

Not yet. I guess I'll wing it. A light jacket and umbrella should be helpful. Do you know anything about the forecast Dzldoc? B)

According to my phone, London looks clear to ptly cloudy with highs in the mid to upper 60's and lows in the mid to lower 40's thru next Sunday. :D

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" Good question! Today, what's making me happy is that my boss is in a meeting all day meaning that I won't be getting into any trouble at work today. ROCK ON!