What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I got to babysit my adorable little niece today. We played really hard and had a lot of fun.

I had the money and time to shop around at Barnes and Noble today by myself.

I bought three books for myself and three for my best friend's baby boy, who will (most likely) be born tomorrow. She's going to the hospital to have her labor induced tomorrow. :D

I got to babysit my adorable little niece today. We played really hard and had a lot of fun.

I had the money and time to shop around at Barnes and Noble today by myself.

I bought three books for myself and three for my best friend's baby boy, who will (most likely) be born tomorrow. She's going to the hospital to have her labor induced tomorrow. :D

mandy, you are such a great aunty! hope this isn't too personal, but do you have plans to have children yourself one day? you would be an excellent mum!

mandy, you are such a great aunty! hope this isn't too personal, but do you have plans to have children yourself one day? you would be an excellent mum!

I think I would like children, but I keep thinking that I'm "not old enough" yet. ;)

Plus--I want to have my career started and going well, and I have no plans on getting married anytime soon, even though I've been in a relationship for about nine years now.

I think I would like children, but I keep thinking that I'm "not old enough" yet. ;)

Plus--I want to have my career started and going well, and I have no plans on getting married anytime soon, even though I've been in a relationship for about nine years now.

oh ok, that's wise of you. it is the trend these days to wait a little longer before starting a family. i had my first at 23. the next at 25.

then the last at 38!!! :o

I went to the dentist today and I got a good report. That always puts me in a good mood. :D Next I went to Kmart and got a pair of black tights and ballet flats. What was so annoying though was when I got home I tried the tights on and they did not fit. <_< I went back to town to exchange them and got another pair of tights and two more pairs of flats, so it worked out for the best. :)

I think you'd be a great mom, Mandy. Don't wait too long...those eggs start to decrease every year.