What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It has just started Snowing in London... First of the Winter.... :thumbsup:

I really love snow! :thumbsup: It, IMO, is so picturesque. I remember getting all excited when it snowed for a minute or two here in Auckland on the 15th of August, 2011! B) That was the very first time I actually saw snow from where I was standing. The last time it snowed here in Auckland was in 1939.

I really love snow! :thumbsup: It, IMO, is so picturesque. I remember getting all excited when it snowed for a minute or two here in Auckland on the 15th of August, 2011! B) That was the very first time I actually saw snow from where I was standing. The last time it snowed here in Auckland was in 1939.

:wave: 'Kiwi' we now have about 3-4 inches. Don't know why I get so excited, as I usually end up on my Arse, so I will be staying in for the next few days... :lol:

Seeing my dad after 8 long months! :D The man is finally home after a long voyage on board ship. He's a Marine Engineer. The poor man can finally take it easy now! B)

Wow 'Kiwi'

has your Dad been at sea all that time?

Hope you & your Mom have a great time with him. Must be like a late Christmas present... :cheer: