What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Well Done to your Nephew,and glad that work never got in your way so you were able to see the Ceremony...

Does he have extra Lessons from Uncle Sean..

I'm working mostly nights this week, so yes, I was fortunate to be able to attend. Yes, I help him with his homework from time to time, especially when I'm babysitting, and I always try to pass along my love of reading and writing. As I do with all the young ones in my life.

I'm working mostly nights this week, so yes, I was fortunate to be able to attend. Yes, I help him with his homework from time to time, especially when I'm babysitting, and I always try to pass along my love of reading and writing. As I do with all the young ones in my life.

That's what makes you a 'Great Uncle' taking the time the pass on a wealth of Knowledge..

My nephew was awarded Writer of the Month in his school today and I got to see the ceremony. :)

Very nice, Sean! Based on your writing abilities and your occupation you must be even more proud than the "usual" Uncle! Good for him!

:)

My nephew was awarded Writer of the Month in his school today and I got to see the ceremony. :)

that's so wonderful! i bet you are so proud :)

Did you mean a Heat Wave Jules...

Send it our way plz, it is Really cold in the UK, with the wind chill the Temp is not even getting above Freezing... :freezing:

woops, yeah i meant heat wave ..... though i am going to see robert tonight ..... :)

^^^

I'm happy for you, Julie, finally getting to see Percy in concert. Hope you and Whoopie Cat and your mates all enjoy the show tonight! Only a few hours to go.

Thanks Kate, Walter and Julie for the kind compliments.

that's so wonderful! i bet you are so proud :)

woops, yeah i meant heat wave ..... though i am going to see robert tonight ..... :)

Your spelling error is forgiven as you have got Robert on your Mind..lol

Have a Fantastic time, we all want to see Photos and a write up. Maybe you and Whoopie Cat can do a joint piece....

Actually, yesterday.

Aquamarine, (Aqua) dropped me a nice note yesterday. She indeed was at the SSS concert in Birmingham last August. She walked right past me in the lobby, but I wasn't quick enough on my feet to say anything before she vanished into the theatre.

She told me to say "hi" to friends who may remember her.

Aqua was to me, one of the friendliest, easy going, forum veterans when I joined up. She and I exchanged three or four pm,s; always a class act to me. Made a wet behind the ears newb feel welcome.

So there you go.

These are my words, not hers: There is a reason she doesn't contribute or hang out here anymore. Most of us know why.

I would welcome any replies and comments.

Actually, yesterday.

Aquamarine, (Aqua) dropped me a nice note yesterday. She indeed was at the SSS concert in Birmingham last August. She walked right past me in the lobby, but I wasn't quick enough on my feet to say anything before she vanished into the theatre.

She told me to say "hi" to friends who may remember her.

Aqua was to me, one of the friendliest, easy going, forum veterans when I joined up. She and I exchanged three or four pm,s; always a class act to me. Made a wet behind the ears newb feel welcome.

So there you go.

These are my words, not hers: There is a reason she doesn't contribute or hang out here anymore. Most of us know why.

I would welcome any replies and comments.

i miss her also. she was always nice, and very knowledgeable on many subjects.

i am still in contact with her on facebook :)

Slave and Whoopie I hope Robbie was all you hoped for and it was a great night? Pics and review please? And did anyone record it?

My news is the welcome birth of the girls !

i put up my review in the news section. i loved it!

no pics from me, but i think whoopie may have a few. dunno if it was recorded - couldn't see anything on you tube just yet ....