What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Early last evening my daughter's 8U softball team lost a close game 10~8 . It was game 2 of a 3 game championship tournament. Now typically you would think this qualifies for the un happy thread. But I was so impressed with how far her team had come this season. Every game they got better and better. Yesterday they left it all out on the field ....they even turned 2 double plays, but their best wasn't enough, and we came up short......they all handled the loss well, and lined up for the hand shakes without tears.

Great group of kids who had a lot of fun and learned a great deal about gelling as a team.

Here is a pic of Paige's last at bat of the season.

post-841-0-69497000-1401851747_thumb.jpg

My wife and I flew into Denver International this morning. .....we just spent the day crusing around the rockies in a 2014 Camaro convertible.

Lovely pics! I was kinda hoping for one of the car, too... :)

My wife and I flew into Denver International this morning. .....we just spent the day crusing around the rockies in a 2014 Camaro convertible.

Very nice! I just bought a 2012 (12,000 mi.) black convertible SS Camaro - fucking love it! It's stick, so Mrs. Walter is having to learn to drive it. What an awesome car! Glad you're having a good trip!

:peace:

Tonights little do was a big success, my mum and dad were well chuffed with the cake and cupcakes. So now it is officially their anniversary so here it goes...

1833be.jpg

and me with the finished cupcakes..10343675_10152198476465003_6365614860643

Half of the cupcakes had been eaten by the time this photo was taken...and they went down a treat, not bad for a first time baker!

Tonights little do was a big success, my mum and dad were well chuffed with the cake and cupcakes. So now it is officially their anniversary so here it goes...

1833be.jpg

and me with the finished cupcakes..10343675_10152198476465003_6365614860643

Half of the cupcakes had been eaten by the time this photo was taken...and they went down a treat, not bad for a first time baker!

Those are pretty cupcakes! What kind of icing are on them?

Its buttercream frosting and the roses are made of ready to roll icing. It's my first attempt at it as I am no cook! But I'm really pleased with the result.

post-19782-0-15237000-1402250088_thumb.j post-19782-0-46201500-1402250121_thumb.j

I'm gonna find out out more on how to do chocolate ones at a later stage.

Edited by SozoZoso

not actually today, but over the last few months .....

first my elder son got his dream job - as an animator. great conditions and pay, too. He just moved out of home with two other guys at the same job, so another plus!

Eldest child, daughter, also scored her dream job this week. She will be working with families that are experiencing difficulties with kids - could be post-natal depression, autistic kids ..... great pay and easy to get to ( by ferry, should be a nice commute each day ).

She had already left home about 5 years ago, so now it's just hubby, myself and 13 yo son ....

:hurrah:

Wonderful news slave! :)

I'm happy about so much I don't know where to start! My Ancestry DNA kit and the remasters arrived! :D My bathroom will be ready for the gorgeous new tiles we picked out hopefully by the end of today and then we can put in the new vanities, toilet, light fixtures, etc. Then it's on to the new floors throughout the house. The bamboo flooring should be delivered today. :hurrah: My house will be a wreck for a little while but it will be worth it once everything is done. We're very excited, it's going to look so good. I'll be sure to post some pictures! :thumbsup: After a few months of searching, we may have finally found the perfect boat to buy and vacation in Rhode Island is now only days away!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wonderful news slave! :)

I'm happy about so much I don't know where to start! My Ancestry DNA kit and the remasters arrived! :D My bathroom will be ready for the gorgeous new tiles we picked out hopefully by the end of today and then we can put in the new vanities, toilet, light fixtures, etc. Then it's on to the new floors throughout the house. The bamboo flooring should be delivered today. :hurrah: My house will be a wreck for a little while but it will be worth it once everything is done. We're very excited, it's going to look so good. I'll be sure to post some pictures! :thumbsup: After a few months of searching, we may have finally found the perfect boat to buy and vacation in Rhode Island is now only days away!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

thanks, mate :)

can't wait to see the pics! :):)