What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Sitting here waiting for Mrs. Walter to begin her final "bad" chemo treatment. She will still receive experimental doses until February of next year (and 30 radiation treatments this summer), but those side effects are nothing compared to what this chemo poses. She is A CHAMP! :yesnod:

Edited by Walter

Sitting here waiting for Mrs. Walter to begin her final "bad" chemo treatment. She will still receive experimental doses until February of next year (and 30 radiation treatments this summer), but those side effects are nothing compared to what this chemo poses. She is A CHAMP! :yesnod:

If you're happy I'm happy. Hope the sails thru the treatments.

Hope Mrs. Walter is okay. Sending you both good vibes! :)

I was wondering how she was coping, so glad to hear she got through this part so well :)

My daughter has accepted a job offer from Disneyworld, Orlando, Florida, USA.

She is doing a degree in Events Management and the position doubles as part of her course criteria, where she has to work in the entertainment industry. Win/win!

She flies out in early August.