What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Got my Led Zeppelin Covid masks from RedBubble yesterday.  Maybe not the highest quality, but they are double layered and the softest cloth of any masks I currently have.  And at 10 bucks a pop, definitely worth it.  Can't wait till the ladies in the office see my "Soul of a Woman was Created Below" mask!

On 9/16/2020 at 5:05 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Got my Led Zeppelin Covid masks from RedBubble yesterday.  Maybe not the highest quality, but they are double layered and the softest cloth of any masks I currently have.  And at 10 bucks a pop, definitely worth it.  Can't wait till the ladies in the office see my "Soul of a Woman was Created Below" mask!

Cool!

I ordered some of these on Amazon. Thought I'd try wearing one to the store to see have I can trigger someone to go ape shit and end up as a Youtube star.

Sign says "must wear a mask".... it's a mask.  😝

spacer.png

On 9/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, kipper said:

I hate U2 and always have.  I mean I really HATE that group of virtue signalling Hollywood  buttlicking assclown pusswallows.

"The Edge" what the fuck kind of douchebag name is that?  And Bono---- who the fuck does he think he is Elvis with his one name name shit?

I hear even a small bit of a U2 song I need to clear my head by putting in a Dropkick Murphys CD

That's a great song. I watched some guys on You Tube in Boston razzing the hell out of some antifa dweebs. They didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I love the Boston accent. Check out 'Brandon: That's The Point' on You Tube. He's in the L.A. area. He has no fear of antifa. They still haven't found what they're looking for. 😁

3 hours ago, kipper said:

Cool!

I ordered some of these on Amazon. Thought I'd try wearing one to the store to see have I can trigger someone to go ape shit and end up as a Youtube star.

Sign says "must wear a mask".... it's a mask.  😝

spacer.png

A slight problem for a mask. :lol:

Latex Mask Halloween Horror Wig Novelty Monster Human Face Scary Masks with  for Costume Party Supplies - B07H1TYBVD

10 hours ago, redrum said:

That's a great song. I watched some guys on You Tube in Boston razzing the hell out of some antifa dweebs. They didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I love the Boston accent. Check out 'Brandon: That's The Point' on You Tube. He's in the L.A. area. He has no fear of antifa. They still haven't found what they're looking for. 😁

Boston people crack me up.  Comedian Bill Burr who is from Boston describes Boston as a nice city and the racist version of San Francisco. LOL

Edited by kipper

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, apantherfrommd said:

That's fantastic. That's a lucky car. I remember when you got that.

Now that I have it here I can do more work on it. All 3 of the rubber brake lines were clogged. Replaced them through 'Parts Geek.' They have a lot of parts for this model. Just got my truck out of the shop and it was an ignition problem, and nothing major. $360 to fix, but well worth it. She's a good 'ol truck. :)

Fantastic conclusion to the footy season. The Storm won the Grand Final holding out a desperate Panthers. The penny Panthers showed plenty in the second half but the class of the storm earned them the prize. A great season of footy - actually better than the previous few years. Refereeing was surprisingly good this year - and Sutton handled the GF very well indeed. Cameron Smith, probably the best player even to lace on a boot steered the Storm around the pitch with his usual assured genius. Well done to all. GREAT season that was possible only because of Peter V'landys. What a fucking LEGEND administrator. Got a competition going when everyone else thought Covid had put everything to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLryw0CUUJQ

Edited by rm2551

19 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

The cold weather is apparently going to stick around here in sunny, Northern Florida...

You guys down there do not know what cold weather is.  Why dont you come up for Miami's visit to Buffalo in January.  Oh, thats right, no fans allowed.  Cuomo says he wants to see the Bills yet no fans, and now he has fired the toll booth workers.  All of them.  

29 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You guys down there do not know what cold weather is.  Why dont you come up for Miami's visit to Buffalo in January.  Oh, thats right, no fans allowed.  Cuomo says he wants to see the Bills yet no fans, and now he has fired the toll booth workers.  All of them.  

Fired or made redundant, different things. Made redundant I would think with the possibility of getting their jobs back when covid is finally controlled.

9 hours ago, JTM said:

Fired or made redundant, different things. Made redundant I would think with the possibility of getting their jobs back when covid is finally controlled.

Maybe.  But today  I went and bought the damn E Z pass device and got my credit card whacked AND paid the $26 at the store AND 6 fucking phone calls later to NY state asshole phone workers that would rather transfer you to hell, I finally have an account, and am ready to tackle the NY State Thruway!!!!  Bastards

2 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Maybe.  But today  I went and bought the damn E Z pass device and got my credit card whacked AND paid the $26 at the store AND 6 fucking phone calls later to NY state asshole phone workers that would rather transfer you to hell, I finally have an account, and am ready to tackle the NY State Thruway!!!!  Bastards

Toll roads eh, not something I have to deal with here unless I want to drive over to Liverpool via the Mersey Tunnel , then that costs about $2 each way. 

So, anyway, $26 is that for a week/month or a limited ammount of journeys.

On 11/3/2020 at 3:32 PM, JTM said:

Toll roads eh, not something I have to deal with here unless I want to drive over to Liverpool via the Mersey Tunnel , then that costs about $2 each way. 

So, anyway, $26 is that for a week/month or a limited ammount of journeys.

Depends on how far you go.  I just returned from New Jersey, to upstate NY, and they hit my pass for $14 for taking the wrong exit.  I took the thruway all the way from south of Albany to Rochester

12 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Depends on how far you go.  I just returned from New Jersey, to upstate NY, and they hit my pass for $14 for taking the wrong exit.  I took the thruway all the way from south of Albany to Rochester

That's some distance, I can't remember the last time I drove anywhere that took me three and a half hours. I hate driving, even  a one hour is too far for me.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I'm from Jersey and went to Amityville NY to see the Defeo house on 112 Ocean Ave, on Halloween, I hadn't been to New York in awhile, I noticed that they now removed the toll booths, I'm guessing they take a photo of your license plate and bill you through the mail?