What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

For some reason I woke up at 4 a.m., walked towards the balcony and heard leaking in the bathroom. The ceiling was leaking so I knocked on the neighbours' upstairs and asked if their sink or toilet was overflowing. I was shown the bathroom and nothing was leaking or overflowing. I went back to my place for further inspection. Then the neighbour knocked at my door and said the hot water heater was making a ratteling noise. I went back up to her place and shut the fuses for the hot water heater off then went to the tank and noticed that the valves were closed so I opened them. A few minutes more and that thing would have exploded through the roof or killed anyone standing next to it. My neighbour told me the owner of the building inspected their tank yesterday...

and I guess he forgot to reopen the valves.

Edited by roblindblad

Just bought my first electric guitar :D PRS SE One.

Oh and listening to a Jimmy interview on my iPod while watching the rain fall against the windows and the clouds drift by....

Hey, congratulations, JAL! :) Sounds like a beautiful day, all in all...and happy playing! :guitar_mood: And, enjoy your new guitar pick, too! ;)

Just bought my first electric guitar :D PRS SE One.

Oh and listening to a Jimmy interview on my iPod while watching the rain fall against the windows and the clouds drift by....

Awww, lucky you!!!

I wish I could play guitar (acoustic, ANY) but if I have guitar in my hands it's better to take it away from me. I am everything except musically talented. But that is the post for 'Unhappy thread'

My boss & her boss took me & a coworker out to lunch today to thank us for all our hard work these past few months that we've been understaffed in our dept.

Also, the new girl starts on Thursday, so I'll be back to doing only my workload in no time!! :D

My boss & her boss took me & a coworker out to lunch today to thank us for all our hard work these past few months that we've been understaffed in our dept.

Also, the new girl starts on Thursday, so I'll be back to doing only my workload in no time!! :D

Good stuff ! That'll take some pressure off

Watching last night's episode of The Bachelorette and finally seeing the truth about Austin Texas musician "Wes" come out. He seemed to be charming her, but he was actually just being "conniving" the whole time. Only there for selfish reasons. I saw it early on since he reminded me so much of someone who did that to me. You should really watch this dude, you will see the resemblance (may seem like a cheap shot, but it's true). You know who you are :)

Having a nice dinner out with my favorite person. We had such a great time! Things are starting to come along.

Watching last night's episode of The Bachelorette and finally seeing the truth about Austin Texas musician "Wes" come out. He seemed to be charming her, but he was actually just being "conniving" the whole time. Only there for selfish reasons. I saw it early on since he reminded me so much of someone who did that to me. You should really watch this dude, you will see the resemblance (may seem like a cheap shot, but it's true). You know who you are :)

Having a nice dinner out with my favorite person. We had such a great time! Things are starting to come along.

sounds yummy.

and so does the dinner. :D

I was able to get down one of those Rose's Red Hot Beef burritos that are like four for a dollar. I really have no appetite anymore. I have this really expensive supplement stuff that's supposed to provide all five fruit and veggie servings in two tablespoons.

You'd think the macrobiotic approach would leave me hungry. Nope, just left me feeling starving with nothing in the whole grocery store holding any appeal. I am officiallt repulsed by food.

Unless it's takeout. :slapface: