What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've been ridiculously lazy, too.

I'm trying to talk myself into doing basic housework, but I don't care about it at the moment. I got up at 6:30 and it's 9:30. The only thing I've accomplished so far is watering the yard (no sprinkler system), drinking an entire pot of coffee, surfing the net, and debating on what to do with my overgrown with weeds garden spot that I didn't plant this year, (and should I keep up the compost pile that seems more trouble than it's worth?).

Well actaully it was yesturday but I went for another one of my walks and it was so beautifully sunny, I heard the bird and the wind blowing thorugh the trees. I also decided to take the shorter route becuase I didn't like the heat much, the bit I went through was stunning and beautiful also, butterflys were flying all over the place, flowers were from side to side. And the wood I went through was gorgeous! I kept kicking myself for not having descovered it before, well now I know. And In the part I saw a rabbit, it stayed for about 5 secs before it saw me and run off.

Well actaully it was yesturday but I went for another one of my walks and it was so beautifully sunny, I heard the bird and the wind blowing thorugh the trees. I also decided to take the shorter route becuase I didn't like the heat much, the bit I went through was stunning and beautiful also, butterflys were flying all over the place, flowers were from side to side. And the wood I went through was gorgeous! I kept kicking myself for not having descovered it before, well now I know. And In the part I saw a rabbit, it stayed for about 5 secs before it saw me and run off.

I'd like to know why it is that your weather is different to mine. <_<

I'd like to know why it is that your weather is different to mine. <_<

Dunno depends where you are, if your anywhere near the coast for example you would get the winds, or if your near the center, you wouldn't get the winds so much.

But it's not actaully as nice as it sounds, it gets pretty humid at times. But England is gorgeous in the summer.

Dunno depends where you are, if your anywhere near the coast for example you would get the winds, or if your near the center, you wouldn't get the winds so much.

But it's not actaully as nice as it sounds, it gets pretty humid at times. But England is gorgeous in the summer.

I know, I live here too :D I live in the East Midlands, and it has not been as nice or as dry as it should be. Yesterday it bombed it down royally. Aside from that warm bout we had a few weeks in early July, it's been shitty since. Not good.

I know, I live here too :D I live in the East Midlands, and it has not been as nice or as dry as it should be. Yesterday it bombed it down royally. Aside from that warm bout we had a few weeks in early July, it's been shitty since. Not good.

Omg it was either Wednesday or Thursday where it rained heavily for like 4/5 hours. :lol:

i had to see a cardiologist about a heart condition that i seem to have aquired. it turns out that it is not a life threatening condition and i just have to learn to live with it. i don't have to take any medication for it. :cheer:

Congrats on that :cheer:

i had to see a cardiologist about a heart condition that i seem to have aquired. it turns out that it is not a life threatening condition and i just have to learn to live with it. i don't have to take any medication for it. :cheer:

Yay! That's great! :yes2:

I'm sorry you have a heart condition :console: But great news it's not life threatening and no meds are involved :kiss::cheer:

Slave !!! WTF

Great new's that it's not life threatening

Hope you feel better :console: and everything will work out i'm sure! :)

That must have been scary there for a while; I'm glad you are ok! :thumbsup:

i've been seeing this osprey nest down at the park on my moring walks and usually i hear the babies whining for food, but today i got there early and saw the mamma and papa birds up there. i am just amazed at their nest, its made out of fairly good size sticks and the construction is just so cool, like a four foot wide nest. its on top of a light post for a baseball field, like a large light stantion. so its so cool to actually see the nest from a foot path, cause usually those nests are out on large perches out in the bay on salt marshes.