What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My son turned 2 days old today.

Chocolate cigars for everyone!!!!

Thanks my friends

:wave:

Ally we will have to have a drink soon....

Sounds like a plan. Your call, my treat

Thanks my friends

:wave:

Ally we will have to have a drink soon....

Great news Babs! Happy fatherhood to you! Just as a sidenote, you will need that drink very soon, lol. Babs, one day (when you have endured much exhaustion and the terrible twos, which don't end until around age 4 or 5).... you will see watching your child grow is incredible. Best to you and the mommy!

Same old thing made me happy today, spending all day at the swim club. Today had the pleasure of my two nieces and one of my nephews joining us. Best of all, my daughter can now swim underwater! I first witnessed her doing this yesterday, and today she practiced. One of her swim instructors walked by and i asked him to watch. She jumped in the pool and then swam to me! He smiled so big and said awesome, great job! I could see he felt proud, too (since he has a soft spot for her, the adorable lifeguard she likes) :)

Sorry for the double post but I just recieved an email notification that the photo of me on my motorcycle has been selected to appear on the cover of the 2010 Harley Davidson parts catalog in a mosaic along with hundreds of other Harley Brothers and sisters. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm in the center photo with the silver helmet and the silver and black sportster 100th anniversary 2003 edition.

2010 Harley Catalog

They seem to be performing maintenance on the site so the link is not working properly :(

Sorry for the double post but I just recieved an email notification that the photo of me on my motorcycle has been selected to appear on the cover of the 2010 Harley Davidson parts catalog in a mosaic along with hundreds of other Harley Brothers and sisters. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm in the center photo with the silver helmet and the silver and black sportster 100th anniversary 2003 edition.

2010 Harley Catalog

Congratufucklations!!!!

Chocolate Cubans? ;)

Congrats..... B)

A song by some guitar player from the Rolling Stones. But you wouldn't know about that! ;):wave:

Who? :P

Yeah - wasn't it that guy with the '59 Les Paul? :Thinking:

...at one time.....but he apparently now prefers Telecasters. B)

A couple that was really good friends of my grandmother's came by this morning for a surprise visit while they were out on errands. I didn't think we would see them before my mother and I left tomarrow to go back home! :cheer:

Edited by aen27

2010 Harley Catalog

Super Cool also Glad You are feeling better!

Well, haha this was yesterday. I was with my closest friends and we saw Judy Collins in concert for free @ Governor's Island. She was, of couse, fantastic! She still is a lacy, lilting lady, and, and, that voice! Even better nowadays! Here are some of the numbers she bestowed upon us: :)

• Anathea (from 3rd Album)
  • Amazing Grace (one of the encores)
  • Send In The Clowns
  • Barbara Allen (my favorite number that afternoon)
  • Someday Soon
  • Born To The Breed (the name of her new CD)
  • My Father
  • I Dreamed A Dream (from Les Miserables)
  • Snippets of The Moon's A Harsh Mistress, Thirsty Boots and Marjorie
  • Diamonds & Rust (she announced that she and Joan Baez will record a duet of this :D !

IMG_0100-2.jpg

Edited by Fan_S.

...at one time.....but he apparently now prefers Telecasters. B)

Yeah, and come to think of it, that's been the case for a very long time now. I saw a Stones concert in a cinema here in 1982 I believe, probably the same tour as Still Life, and I think Keith was already preferring Teles by then.

Hope you are feeling well and strong through this.

I'm feeling well now, after my 6th treatment I had to be re-admitted for dehydration again :( But I get a 2 week break because my platelets were low.

It's given me some free time to take care of some business. :)

Thanks for asking.