What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

oh wow, that is so beautiful. thanks for sharing that.

i don't own a dog, never have and never will, but i can feel what you mean.

my hubby and i kiss and embrace everytime we see eachother after being apart all day at work. i love him so much.

Sorry for the long delayed thank you but thank you for your kind words! Sounds like you and your husband have a wonderful marriage going on too, and that's an awsome thing!

Sorry for the long delayed thank you but thank you for your kind words! Sounds like you and your husband have a wonderful marriage going on too, and that's an awsome thing!

after a lifetime of disasterous relationships i finally found him. :wub:

and i'm never letting go!

aint love grand? ( sorry if i am making some of you sick )

at least you understand, daniel :)

Well make sure you look out for VHII & WACF. They are VH's best, IMO.

It must be fucking great being young & hunting for old vinyl. I take my vinyl collection for granted...I have just about every worthwhile rock album from 60s - mid-80s on vinyl. That means I don't have any Jethro Tull, lol.

I know what you mean, when I read the enthusiasm shown on this site when people find classic albums it makes me wonder, was I the same when I first got them?. I also take my collection for granted ( but I did buy Aqualung, because I liked the title track)

Yeah, but mostly they weren't yet 'classics' back in our day, Joe. We were pioneers - and we were very lucky to be around at that time, when you compare the quantity & quality of major bands' releases to what passes for a 'rock scene' today.

There is no rock scene, everywhere I go it's all tribute bands, and those that aren't are shit.

It sure is grand!

You understand, I understand and if I may please take the liberty to say that we both hope that some day every body here is lucky enough to understand!

Yeah, what's all this lovey-dovey stuff on the Happy thread?!? Whoever heard of such a thing...it's an outrage! ;)

It's refreshing to see a couple as happy as you and yours, slave. Good on ya' for striking gold!

Edited by Strider

It sure is grand!

You understand, I understand and if I may please take the liberty to say that we both hope that some day every body here is lucky enough to understand!

lol, yes if all the world felt this way, we would be in a better place .....

Yeah, what's all this lovey-dovey stuff on the Happy thread?!? Whoever heard of such a thing...it's an outrage! ;)

It's refreshing to see a couple as happy as you and yours, slave. Good on ya' for striking gold!

i know! thanks for your kind thoughts. i am the happiest girl in the whole usa, er aus .... :)

I had the best ice cream I've ever had in my entire life! From Chesapeake Bay Farms in Berlin, MD. It's 3 hours from my house, but it's almost worth driving back just for more.

Almost :)

Yummmm! I'm a fiend for ice cream, whether American style or Italian gelato, so I will duly note this Chesapeake Bay Farms place and put it on my "to-do" list! :drool:

Thanks for the tip, ebk.

P.S. Speaking of happy...everyone, it's ebk's birthday today, so let's all wish her a very happy birthday! :birthday:

Edited by Strider