What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I played the first night of bowling league tonight. I also discovered my white bandana has good luck in it for bowling.

I also found a package slip in my mailbox tonight. Could it be the Robert Plant autographed poster? You'll know tomorrow if it is!

Sorry about the hugeness of that pic. This web site used to automatically size down photos, but I guess they don't no mo'.

Strider, you won't like the birthday cake-flavored Oreos either then - it's to celebrate the company's 100th anniversary. I'm told by a vegan friend that they are both delicious and "safe" (no animal products).

Sorry about the hugeness of that pic. This web site used to automatically size down photos, but I guess they don't no mo'.

Strider, you won't like the birthday cake-flavored Oreos either then - it's to celebrate the company's 100th anniversary. I'm told by a vegan friend that they are both delicious and "safe" (no animal products).

The photo didn't seem that huge to me, FO...but then I'm looking at it on my phone.

I'll have to tell my vegan pals about the new Oreos then. The only Oreos that I eat are the classic black/white and the Fudge covered ones.

And no 'double stuff'...it ruins the cookie to cream ratio.

I got the entire book of Les Misérables on audiobook!! I am so excited to listen to it! It is 58 hours long!! O_O

Who is doing the reading, Victoria? Hope it's someone with a suitable voice that doesn't mangle the French. Too bad you can't have Victor Hugo read it to you.

58 hours! Cripes, that's a lot of commitment. 2+ days of your life. I hope the book is better than the musical :)

Oh it's definitely better than the musical. ;)