What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I love this chick!

Do you know how fabulous you are?

:)

awwwwww..... what a lovely thing to say. This has also made me happy today. Almost as happy as my couch does :)

Did I ever mention my retirement plan? All of my friends and family are welcome to live here with us - as long as they all bring their own couches! My husband is fine with this, since he has his recliner. It's a brilliant plan!! :D

awwwwww..... what a lovely thing to say. This has also made me happy today. Almost as happy as my couch does :)

Did I ever mention my retirement plan? All of my friends and family are welcome to live here with us - as long as they all bring their own couches! My husband is fine with this, since he has his recliner. It's a brilliant plan!! :D

OMG that is awesome. Come get me, I'll be at the end of the driveway!

:)

The outstanding golf played at this years Ryder Cup Golf Tournament in Chicago. Tbh, I wasn't supporting either side but after being dominated by the Americans for the first two days of competition, the Europeans staged an against all odds comeback to win. Who said watching golf was boring !

Edited by ally

The outstanding golf played at this years Ryder Cup Golf Tournament in Chicago. Tbh, I wasn't supporting either side but after being dominated by the Americans for the first two days of competition, the Europeans staged an against all odds comeback to win. Who said watching golf was boring !

I'll second that. A fantastic performance by the Europeans. We watched last evening and it was pure theatre. Golf certainly is not boring. Now if only I could get my short game going?

I'm off today so I think I am gonna make it a productive day.

A productive day :unsure: ! Mrs Ally has been trying to get me to have one of those for almost a year now :lol:

Edited by ally

That Mitt Romney kicked Obama's ass in that debate last night. It showed that Obama is a Ass Clown and wasn't ready to be President the first time or this 2nd time. Unless he has a prepared speech written by someone else and a teleprompter he comes off like a nervous idiot like last night. :lol:

That Mitt Romney kicked Obama's ass in that debate last night. It showed that Obama is a Ass Clown and wasn't ready to be President the first time or this 2nd time. Unless he has a prepared speech written by someone else and a teleprompter he comes off like a nervous idiot like last night. :lol:

^ :thumbsup:

I got to spend some quality time with my mom.