What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

FINALLY got on my own cell phone plan. One for ME!!! And in case anybody is wondering, I ended up getting the iPhone 4 in white. I'm rather happy about that.

Fan of the phone here. It saves time, it wastes time, it kills time, it tells time, you can take pictures of time, heck you can even make calls on it!

I even have several apps on mine that are useful for work!

Good for you!

I'm glad you're happy with your phone.

Fan of the phone here. It saves time, it wastes time, it kills time, it tells time, you can take pictures of time, heck you can even make calls on it!

I even have several apps on mine that are useful for work!

Thanks guys! I haven't received it yet, it's on it's way (I ordered it over the phone). I am anxious to make it mine & 'personalize' it. I have a friend at work who has the exact same phone so she has agreed to teach me everything I need to know. So thankful for good friends! I even ordered a case (typical girl right?) but I have to wait for it, it's being custom made. I will share that when I get it.

Thanks sickagain98 for your help. It helped make my decision so much easier! :)

I'm driving home from work today, rocking out to Living Loving Maid (as I'm prone to do on occasion). There may have been some intense head banging/shoulder shimmying involved. :ph34r: I happen to look to my left while stopped at a light... the passenger in the other car is staring at me like I have five heads. All of a sudden he smiles, starts singing along, and busts out some awesome moves of his own.

Mutual music nerdage always makes me happy. ^_^

I'm driving home from work today, rocking out to Living Loving Maid (as I'm prone to do on occasion). There may have been some intense head banging/shoulder shimmying involved. :ph34r: I happen to look to my left while stopped at a light... the passenger in the other car is staring at me like I have five heads. All of a sudden he smiles, starts singing along, and busts out some awesome moves of his own.

:hysterical: That's hilarious!

Edited by Led Dirigible

very cool!

Nice hope it does the trick for your back... is it feeling any better?

Just recieved our Invite to my Great Nieces 18th Birthday Bash...

back is slightly better, thanks. had a terrible nights sleep last night, but the new one just got delivered, so here's hoping. even if it doesn't help my back, it is soooooo much better than my old bed. here is a link to a pic of one the same

http://www.ahbeard.com/ourrange/kingkoil

i've bought new egyption cotton sheets ( white ) and new pillows and underlay. now am looking for a new doona and cover ....

back is slightly better, thanks. had a terrible nights sleep last night, but the new one just got delivered, so here's hoping. even if it doesn't help my back, it is soooooo much better than my old bed. here is a link to a pic of one the same

http://www.ahbeard.c...rrange/kingkoil

i've bought new egyption cotton sheets ( white ) and new pillows and underlay. now am looking for a new doona and cover ....

Looks comfy, hope you get a better nights sleep... Nothing quite like nice new bedding

Looks comfy, hope you get a better nights sleep... Nothing quite like nice new bedding

i haven't bought new bedding in years. i figure at 50 years of age, i deserve it!

any ideas for a doona cover style? i thought of making a thread about bedding .....

have a great time at your great neices bash!

i haven't bought new bedding in years. i figure at 50 years of age, i deserve it!

any ideas for a doona cover style? i thought of making a thread about bedding .....

have a great time at your great neices bash!

I always have a Pintuck style Cover

Thanks Jules been a while since I had a good Night out,got to wait about 6 weeks though...

Pintuck-Doona-Cover-by-Phase-2.JPG

http://www.ahbeard.c...rrange/kingkoil

Glad to hear that your back is feeling better Slave . I'm sure the new bed will make a big didfference :)

That is pretty awesome! :)