did jason do this?

just read a review from the new york times, it said that when the other three took a bow at the end of the show, Jason was on his knees.

did I read this wrong?

anyone there can tell me how it ended as far as all of them putting their arms around each other and bowing

did Jason get on his knees from the shear immensity of how much he misses his dad?

sorry if this is a silly thread

AMAZING

but seriously.......can JPJ get a little love from his band mates

:D

How true but with the quotes Mr. Baldwin Threw out regarding past reunion gigs. The rock and Roll HOF introduction ceremony where he commets that hes glad that his friends remember his phone number and the best line ever "Well, look at how many people they got just to replace me- a bass, a keyboard, a banjo/mandolin, a hurdy gurdy and a bloody orchestra". regarding the page/plant tour and not being involed. It looks to me Jonesy got his Jones off already

Hey I really loved the end (on videos, I was not there:( ). Did you notice, how Jason put his head into his hands couple of times? That was just wonderful, as if he was saying: "Wow, is that true? My dream came true..." and he could not believe it... I love that moment, because I can see that it meant so much to him, this one night he was waiting for even more than we were... So nice.

How true but with the quotes Mr. Baldwin Threw out regarding past reunion gigs. ... the best line ever "Well, look at how many people they got just to replace me- a bass, a keyboard, a banjo/mandolin, a hurdy gurdy and a bloody orchestra". regarding the page/plant tour and not being involed.

Ha. And on Monday he proved that even that lot weren't enough to replace him. I swear that one JPJ on a keyboard made more impact during Kashmir than a stage full of musicians did with Page & Plant.

seriously???? you were there/or heard and saw that?

that is way too cool!!!!!!!

Yeah it was an amazing moment. I remember an urge to fall on my knees and bow to the Mighty Zep just like Jason. He looked overwhelmed, just standing there his hands on his head looking at the crowd. And Jimmy kissing his guitar at the end of Rock N Roll was cool. It was very suttle but can see it in a vid I think.

What a night...

Ha. And on Monday he proved that even that lot weren't enough to replace him. I swear that one JPJ on a keyboard made more impact during Kashmir than a stage full of musicians did with Page & Plant.

Amen. Also, No Quarter without Jonesy is fucking blasphemy.

How true but with the quotes Mr. Baldwin Threw out regarding past reunion gigs. The rock and Roll HOF introduction ceremony where he commets that hes glad that his friends remember his phone number and the best line ever "Well, look at how many people they got just to replace me- a bass, a keyboard, a banjo/mandolin, a hurdy gurdy and a bloody orchestra". regarding the page/plant tour and not being involed. It looks to me Jonesy got his Jones off already

You gotta love Jonesy's humor. :D

After one drum set - but regretfully I can't remember for which track - Jason stood up behind his kit and very pointedly slapped his upper left arm 3 or 4 times.

Someone one this site I think says that's where his dad's symbol is tattoed.

I think he was quite taken by the whole evening

I got goosebumps...again watching this video.

It's so awesome that Jason pulled this off. What a great way to pay tribute to Ahmet and his father as well.

I'd love to be able to do something that meaningful to pay tribute to my father.

hey thanks, I missed your link the first time I read it!

I was there - ther 4 of them linked arms and took a bow - then Jason ran to the front of the stage, turned to face the other three and got on his knees to bow Waynes World style!

Amen. Also, No Quarter without Jonesy is fucking blasphemy.

Yeah, Phil Andrews just didn't have the same effect back in '98. Nice background keys, but his "solo" was pitiful.

Jonesy is without a doubt an AMAZING musician. Sure was good to see him back in the fold. :D

Hey I really loved the end (on videos, I was not there:( ). Did you notice, how Jason put his head into his hands couple of times? That was just wonderful, as if he was saying: "Wow, is that true? My dream came true..." and he could not believe it... I love that moment, because I can see that it meant so much to him, this one night he was waiting for even more than we were... So nice.

As someone who also shaves his head, I assure you what Jason was doing was wiping the sweat off his head at that point. Not very romantic, but I'd bet its true! haha

just read a review from the new york times, it said that when the other three took a bow at the end of the show, Jason was on his knees.

did I read this wrong?

anyone there can tell me how it ended as far as all of them putting their arms around each other and bowing

did Jason get on his knees from the shear immensity of how much he misses his dad?

sorry if this is a silly thread

Yes, he did! i have a photo of it, which i will upload if i can figure it out.

He was in front of the others, worshipping them, as if he wasnt worthy. I think he got caught up in the moment and was being appreciative of the opportunity (that's my interpretation, but of course, only Jason knows what he was thinking). And yes, they also put their arms around each other and bowed. I was blown away by Jason -- he was incredible and certainly did his Dad proud.

Archived