Jimmy Page Vs Robbie Williams

apantherfrommd

16 hours ago, Mook said:

I have to turn the telly off whenever I see him on it, his face makes steam come out of my ears.

I was describing how I felt about him to someone once & came up with the phrase, 'The Musical Antichrist', which I think fits him perfectly.

Agree. He looks a stupid cunt that’s been left in the dryer too long. 

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has turned into a proper lovefest! Ha ha ha ha.

Michael Winner must have included a clause in his Will that any future owner of his erstwhile pile next to the Tower House, had to be of at least equal standing in the smug stakes as him. Needless to say, Robbie Williams veritably trounced all bidding competition with some aplomb. 

Cheers,
Indi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

More news regarding the talentless, fat Vegan eating, waste of air and all round neighbour from hell Twatty Williams. It seems our intrepid dull bastard, who as this thread has covered really pissed off Jimmy, has decided to rent out his 46 roomed Holland Park house for a wallet busting £40,000 a week !! Yes 40 big ones. As an aside I paid almost half that for my cottage.

Twat still has his planning application for the basement he wants to dig out, naturally for his ego. Though at time of writing it's unsure whether the council will allow the said digging, although if he decides to go ahead, one can only hope the builders leave him in there and concrete over him.

I mean 46 rooms in one house ?? Though I suppose when you are as irritating, ugly and as sad as he is, it will only be a matter of time that someone finds him and puts him out of his misery - for our's sake.

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

More news regarding the talentless, fat Vegan eating, waste of air and all round neighbour from hell Twatty Williams. It seems our intrepid dull bastard, who as this thread has covered really pissed off Jimmy, has decided to rent out his 46 roomed Holland Park house for a wallet busting £40,000 a week !! Yes 40 big ones. As an aside I paid almost half that for my cottage.

Twat still has his planning application for the basement he wants to dig out, naturally for his ego. Though at time of writing it's unsure whether the council will allow the said digging, although if he decides to go ahead, one can only hope the builders leave him in there and concrete over him.

I mean 46 rooms in one house ?? Though I suppose when you are as irritating, ugly and as sad as he is, it will only be a matter of time that someone finds him and puts him out of his misery - for our's sake.

Come on chillum, can't you see the game being played? Jimmy's obviously rented it as a rehearsal space. 😉

• 5 weeks later...

We all wish the news reports were about Page releasing a monster Zep live box set or, heaven forbid, soe new music.

Instead it’s about a planning squabble with the fat dancer from Take That.

What a load of guff.

Edited by Boleskinner

56 minutes ago, Boleskinner said:

We all wish the news reports were about Page releasing a monster Zep live box set or, heaven forbid, soe new music.

Instead it’s about a planning squabble with the fat dancer from Take That.

What a load of guff.

It can't be easy having to live next door to a gurning berk like Williams. That'd sap anyone's creativity. 😉

Personally, I’d like to see Jimmy build a state of the art studio in his mansion.  Of course nothing that would mess with the building’s historical standing..

I don’t know.. half of me thinks the guy paid handsomely for his home.. I wouldn’t want my neighbor sticking his nose in my business.  But the other half realizes the dummy shouldn’t have bought in such a protected area. 

I wish Jimmy was in the news for other reasons.

9 hours ago, the chase said:

Personally, I’d like to see Jimmy build a state of the art studio in his mansion.  Of course nothing that would mess with the building’s historical standing..

I don’t know.. half of me thinks the guy paid handsomely for his home.. I wouldn’t want my neighbor sticking his nose in my business.  But the other half realizes the dummy shouldn’t have bought in such a protected area. 

I wish Jimmy was in the news for other reasons.

I agree with you. Likewise it is a legitimate concern, such intense vibrations truly can harm the foundation on any house especially one that is older. Thus it becomes a contentious property rights issue on both sides.

But with all that aside, I also feel that if Robbie wanted a modern home with an overproduced flashy property that he should've went out and bought that home opposed to following the new trend of ruining historic homes by going "vintage-modern" or "modern with old world charm"  which really means destroying the internal character of a timeless property and thus stripping it of its essence by replacing it with sterile looking overpriced modern crap. You basically just turn it into a facade. But that's just my personal taste and opinion.  With that said I'm assuming Robbie bought an older home as it is right next to Jimmy's.

Edited by nemophilist

2 hours ago, nemophilist said:

I agree with you. Likewise it is a legitimate concern, such intense vibrations truly can harm the foundation on any house especially one that is older. Thus it becomes a contentious property rights issue on both sides.

But with all that aside, I also feel that if Robbie wanted a modern home with an overproduced flashy property that he should've went out and bought that home opposed to following the new trend of ruining historic homes by going "vintage-modern" or "modern with old world charm"  which really means destroying the internal character of a timeless property and thus stripping it of its essence by replacing it with sterile looking overpriced modern crap. You basically just turn it into a facade. But that's just my personal taste and opinion.  With that said I'm assuming Robbie bought an older home as it is right next to Jimmy's.

Faded fat bastard please, not "Robbie", bought his house from the film director Michael Winner just to satisfy his ever expanding ego. 46 rooms !!! And the twat doesn't even live there. As I mentioned he is ( trying)  to rent it out  for 40K a week. Page's is a grade 1 listed building and wankers is 2. I am no planning officer so I am not sure what he can do to alter the house, but it's more outside you can't touch rather than inside. It's like a rash with these people. They buy these houses and dig down, usually for a pool or some other activities. They don't give a shit about neighbours. Just like in life they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. If there was ever a poster boy for all that is bad in a human then fattys yer man.

• 2 weeks later...