Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Sharon,

The trousers you asked about (a few posts above) were colored by the stage lighting.

He wore white/off-white slacks in the 80s for many shows.

Bots

Hi Bots!

OK, thanks!! That's what I thought, but just wanted clarification. Never thought he'd wear yellow pants! LOL!! :)

Thanks again!

Sharon

Diana-lora--

OK, you ROCK!! And I bow down before you for all the pics from the last 2 days. :bow:

Again, don't know where they are coming from (some magic Jimmy cave or closet somehwhere that you have access to, i guess!! LOL!!) Just keep them coming!! :)

Thank again...

Sharon

for you Sharon :) i don't know if these were posted but what the hell :P

2us7a7m.jpg

jkep6v.jpg

sgr2c5.jpg

29nfc54.jpg

Diana-loura--

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :faints: You are killing me!! But please!!--keep doing so!! LOL!! :) You know what is so funny though? I usually don't like our Jimmy so much with the beard, but THIS pic that you posted made me fall over...and when i recovered, I actually right clicked and saved it!!! :)

YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

xoxo--Sharon

^ I wish Sam had been able to save the photo threads from the old board. They were all on there. (The first one is my scan).

I wish they had been saved too. It would be fun to look back at them. Love everyone's pictures.

shades77.jpg

JP_US_NP_1975-13.jpg

jp32175.jpg

jpbrussels11275.jpg

Lovely pics, everyone :)

I've never seen this interview of Jimmy before, but I really like it. I was surprised at how youthful he looked in 1988 - I was at least expecting him to look in his '40's! The Outrider pictures don't do him justice.

It's nice to see him chatty and natural. He's such a cocky bugger, but that's his appeal. Love his little half-smirks :wub:

MTV Link 1

MTV Link 2

Lovely pics, everyone :)

I've never seen this interview of Jimmy before, but I really like it. I was surprised at how youthful he looked in 1988 - I was at least expecting him to look in his '40's! The Outrider pictures don't do him justice.

It's nice to see him chatty and natural. He's such a cocky bugger, but that's his appeal. Love his little half-smirks :wub:

MTV Link 1

MTV Link 2

I love that interview. They are on the Raving Arizona DVD, which I have. He is so cute in that. I just want play with his curls. I love when he does his half smirks.

I love that interview. They are on the Raving Arizona DVD, which I have. He is so cute in that. I just want play with his curls. I love when he does his half smirks.

You know what I like about it? He just seems so happy and natural. Like when he chokes on his beer the end - I love that bit! It's just so human, and sometimes, because I'm so used to just seeing pictures of him, I almost forget that he's this (extra)ordinary guy from down south. I forget that he lives a few hours drive from me. And that he sweats in the heat just like we do, is as pale as a ghost, and that he has such a goofy laugh! He's smoking a fag and drinking a beer far too early than is deemed normal - as we British do - and he's wry, and a bit cocky at times, wears bloody black in the Arizona sun, and still manages to complain about the weather. Sometimes I forget just how English he is.

And when he's asked about Zeppelin, I just love it when he says they're no plans 'at all'. He says it in such a sexy way, I'm glad I wasn't interviewing him - I'd have been all over him :D

Edited by longdistancewinner

You know what I like about it? He just seems so happy and natural. Like when he chokes on his beer the end - I love that bit! It's just so human, and sometimes, because I'm so used to just seeing pictures of him, I almost forget that he's this (extra)ordinary guy from down south. I forget that he lives a few hours drive from me. And that he sweats in the heat just like we do, is as pale as a ghost, and that he has such a goofy laugh! He's smoking a fag and drinking a beer far too early than is deemed normal - as we British do - and he's wry, and a bit cocky at times, wears bloody black in the Arizona sun, and still manages to complain about the weather. Sometimes I forget just how English he is.

And when he's asked about Zeppelin, I just love it when he says they're no plans 'at all'. He says it in such a sexy way, I'm glad I wasn't interviewing him - I'd have been all over him :D

As an American, and Anglophile, I love that you realize "how English he is!" Because that's one of the things that is so mysterious and charming about him to someone like me, a California girl. He's different from me, and that's hot. Good post, my lady. :)

As with Moonmaid, I agree seeing him from an American girl point of view. Everything you mentioned I love and is his part of his aura to me. I just finished watching Dirk Bogarde in Providence this week, in which he is so stylish, very sexy and British and it made me think of Jimmy. It's interesting to hear from a Brit about him. I think it's so cool. It's so cute that he's known for saying 'crikey' at times.

I too love when he chokes on his beer at the end and laughs. I feel so bad for him having to wipe his face constantly. I would have been all over him too.

Edited by aen27