Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Some great new photos on Ross Halfin's site ... Jimmy with a new haircut and a nice leather jacket!

Oh gosh...Lilith! Thank you! What a great way to start my day!

He looks fantastic! And his new hairdo! Awwwwwwww, I adore it!. This man keeps looking younger and younger

BELLISSIMO :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

jimmy-page-colour158.jpg

Some great new photos on Ross Halfin's site ... Jimmy with a new haircut and a nice leather jacket!

http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/march-2009...-march-2009.php

....Thank you....what can be said.......His music is evergreen, and is beauty/charisma is timeless....

Ross has to be thanked for this much awaited "project" so far.........

You're very welcome, Amazonic, Moonmaid, PlanetPage and aen27!

They really are the most breathtaking photos aren't they? Just as I think Jimmy can't look any better - he does precisely that. He looks absolutely FANTASTIC.

WOW! :faint1:

They really are the most breathtaking photos aren't they? Just as I think Jimmy can't look any better - he does precisely that. He looks absolutely FANTASTIC.

WOW! :faint1:

Oh yeah, lady! I think we can definitely say that he's reached the climax of his handsomeness, elegance, charme & class. It really appears to me that as he ages he acquires a certain " je ne sais quoi"... ;) that keeps driving crazy girls & women of any age! Just blissful .... :D

musicpaper.jpg

[

Aen27, as always you deliver the goodies ... ;)

Gorgeous smile and those gray eyes.... mmhhhh... :rolleyes:

Shame for that yellow discolouration. Still one of the best pictures of Jimmy from that era.

Oh gosh...Lilith! Thank you! What a great way to start my day!

He looks fantastic! And his new hairdo! Awwwwwwww, I adore it!. This man keeps looking younger and younger

BELLISSIMO :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

jimmy-page-colour158.jpg

JP looks great in these new Halfin pics..HOWEVER---I do have to go on record as saying that I hate the new haircut--only because I was just LOVIN' him with the longer "silver fox" curls!!!!!! that he was having for the past year or so. I thought that looked AWESOME on him. I mean he looks good now too, of course, but I shrieked internally when I saw he had hacked off his beautiful silver curls!! :(

Sharon

I was just LOVIN' him with the longer "silver fox" curls!!!!!! that he was having for the past year or so. I thought that looked AWESOME on him. I mean he looks good now too, of course, but I shrieked internally when I saw he had hacked off his beautiful silver curls!! :(

Sharon

Ah, I felt the same... though we're probably in minority. His longer hair certainly enhanced the rock-god look... but it grows back, you know. May be he just got tired of it, for now. :unsure:

thanks for the latest pics girls, they are lovely. wonder why he isn't smiling in any? maybe there will be more posted soon.

i prefer the long hair too...... i think it's just pulled back though, not cut. i hope so!

Oh, geez, I hope you're right that it is just pulled back!! :) But unfortunately, it just looks somehow too short or trimmed or whatever to just be pulled back..looks actually cut off to me. :(

But i like how you are thinking better than how I am thinking! LOL!! :)

Sharon

Oh, geez, I hope you're right that it is just pulled back!! :) But unfortunately, it just looks somehow too short or trimmed or whatever to just be pulled back..looks actually cut off to me. :(

But i like how you are thinking better than how I am thinking! LOL!! :)

Sharon

I actually hope he didn't cut it either. I think it maybe cut.

Edited by aen27

Alright, as promised to Moonmaid and the others. iPlayer is up with the Olympic documentary, but, alas, I am terrible at capping, so if someone can cap better, please do so. Sorry they aren't 100% clear.

btd1.jpgbtd.jpg

Snapping David Beckham on his mobile :D

btd2.jpg

btd3.jpg

Gotta love those arms!

btd10.jpg

With David Beckham and cyclist Chris Hoy - in a sleeveless shirt.

Alright, as promised to Moonmaid and the others. iPlayer is up with the Olympic documentary, but, alas, I am terrible at capping, so if someone can cap better, please do so. Sorry they aren't 100% clear.

btd1.jpgbtd.jpg

Snapping David Beckham on his mobile :D

Gotta love those arms!

btd10.jpg

btd8.jpg

I'm really sorry about this one, I so wanted it to be clearer but he was walking and it was barely longer than a few seconds.

btd5.jpg

They are wonderful Miss K!!! He is so amazingly beautiful. And you were right about those arms!

I am just so happy that there are sweet people like you in the world. Thanks for these. You've made my month :wub:

JP looks great in these new Halfin pics..HOWEVER---I do have to go on record as saying that I hate the new haircut--only because I was just LOVIN' him with the longer "silver fox" curls!!!!!! that he was having for the past year or so. I thought that looked AWESOME on him.

Sharon

His "fusilli" curls like I used to call them :D .They looked great on him, but with his fine face features and elegant tall figure he can afford to wear his hair any style. ;)

He is just as gorgeous as in long or short.

but wth the curls...awww those curls, well that is another story ;)

torronto-oldbuckey-edit-1.jpg

83008263-3.jpg

btd10.jpg

Sexy.. :P

btd5.jpg

Sweet!