what are your 5 least favorite Led Zeppelin songs?

zeppelincheetah

Dazed And Confused

The Battle Of Evermore

The Song Remains the Same

Trampled Underfoot

Down By the Seaside

*edit--they aren't "least favorites" of mine, I hate them. I suppose I shouldn't post this list then...oh well :lol:

Edited by Kissandra

D'yer Mak'er

Hats off To (Roy)Harper

I'm surprised that Your Time Is Gonna Come gets a couple of mentions...I rate it quite highly, Love the mighty JPJ church organ intro that blends into a more mellow sound so smoothly..and Jimmys' acoustic sounding mesmerising as usual ^_^

D'yer Mak'er

Hats off To (Roy)Harper

I'm surprised that Your Time Is Gonna Come gets a couple of mentions...I rate it quite highly, Love the mighty JPJ church organ intro that blends into a more mellow sound so smoothly..and Jimmys' acoustic sounding mesmerising as usual ^_^

lolo

opinions are funny

I felt the same way about many songs mentioned here -

Including D'yer Mak'er - bonzo's beats are so incredible.

but again - opinions are funny.

Someof the songs listed here, I don't get why you don't like them. I like Tea For One, I just think it's depressing. That's the only song I listed and I like it.

I feel the same, some of the songs mentioned here like D'yer Mak'er for example are even amongst my favorites, but it's all just a matter of opinion. As I said I don't like Hats Off, I don't say it's a bad song but I cannot listen to Robert's voice there, and people who love it can't understand why I don't like it, so... you get the idea ;)