Drinks

Cletus

Awww....Dave promised me a drive-through daiquri when we were supposed to visit New Orlean in Dec. 2004. We didn't go, and I really wanted a drive-through daiquri...LOL

I'll nurse my sorrorw in the 6 pack of Newcastle or maybe the dark Beck's that I bought at the grocery store... :D

Actually I purchased this one in Kenner and they passed an ordinance against the drive thru so I had to go inside to get it to go. Although Kenner is within Jefferson Parish they are an incorparated town on their own, but I can go 4 blocks away to the drive thru in Metairie. Louisiana has an open container law and what constitutes an open container with a drink like this? Straw in straw out lol. :D

• 9 months later...
Denis Leary on NyQuil~You have been warned! B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KeKeylrOIE

I'll check it out; but the 'puter is circling the drain this morning. We are taking it in later today to let the pros fix it so I'll be offline for a couple of days. I woke up this morning with laryngitis and am determined to OTC this cold away today since I have to work tomorrow. We've got the windows open to shoo the germs away :)

My drink of choice is usually vodka/coke. Everyone tells me they think it's strange when I order it. I don't get that.

You don't see it ordered as much these day's but it was quite a popular choice at one time. I had many friends that drank it. I was more partial to rye/coke and now a day's you don't see that getting ordered too often either. I still pour myself the odd one once in a while

You don't see it ordered as much these day's but it was quite a popular choice at one time. I had many friends that drank it. I was more partial to rye/coke and now a day's you don't see that getting ordered too often either. I still pour myself the odd one once in a while

Not sure why that is - I love it. Vanilla vodka/coke is good too.

Along with my unsweetened iced tea, i had a delicious drink with dinner out...a Raspberry Martini, with three fresh Red Raspberries as a garnish. Really good...i realized when i make them at home (Stoli Raspberry Vodka, Razzmattaz Liquour) and some Sprite and Sour Mix...tastes almost as good as it did from the bar. I just need to buy some Martini glasses and i think it would taste perfect, lol.