Drinks

Cletus

Coffee, of course! Got up late, only had hazelnut creamer...which I like sometimes, but not in the AM, so I'm still craving a "regular" cup.

I was informed this AM by my "all natural" Daughter that the DIET 7-up I drink will cause metabolic disorders.

I said...Oh well, we all gotta go someday.

And I'm going to get one right now!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
I love it but it doesnt love me. Used to drink Tangarauy and tonic. Turned me into a lunatic. (yeah I know what you are all saying to yourselves). I already am! Correct. But it does make a differance what you drink in my opinion. Wine and beer kind of just make you tired and relaxed. Vodka and Gin turn you into a crazed luny. (me anyway). Just ask my current wife and ex;s. During one of the Bills Super Bowl losses I would have been crowned king of furniture tossing.

I agree, different varieties of hooch will affect you differently. Which is why no vodka or whiskey for me. Other than beer or wine, I stick to rum, gin or tequila. And even gin I drink sparingly. Rum and tequila set well with me and don't turn me into a (bigger) asshole. :lol:

I agree, different varieties of hooch will affect you differently. Which is why no vodka or whiskey for me. Other than beer or wine, I stick to rum, gin or tequila. And even gin I drink sparingly. Rum and tequila set well with me and don't turn me into a (bigger) asshole. :lol:

That is so true and funny. I used to have this shirt. It said "Instant asshole, just add alchohol". Fucking Gin! Love it but never again. whew.

That is so true and funny. I used to have this shirt. It said "Instant asshole, just add alchohol". Fucking Gin! Love it but never again. whew.

:lol: I still have that shirt!!!!

And how true it can be for some people. My ex-brother in law was the nicest guy in the world until he started hitting the sauce. Usually any time after 8am. Then the fucker would always wanna pick a fight. I go so tired of having to kick his drunk ass... :rolleyes: And I'm glad he's no longer in the family, to say the least...

:lol: I still have that shirt!!!!

And how true it can be for some people. My ex-brother in law was the nicest guy in the world until he started hitting the sauce. Usually any time after 8am. Then the fucker would always wanna pick a fight. I go so tired of having to kick his drunk ass... :rolleyes: And I'm glad he's no longer in the family, to say the least...

A guy I used to work with for years. Passed away a month ago, went to his funeral. We worked on an emergency crew on weekends. Had to open drains in basements when the sewer lines got plugged. He was the foreman in the old days. Would have to take his ass to the store at 8 am for his first 40 ouncer of the cheapest rot gut beer (usually Old Milsquakee or Genny scream ale). He would drink 6 40 ouncerss on an 8 hr shift. Went to work and came home shitfaced ever day-me too. He almost fell down the customers stairs a few times into the shit-litterally. :P

First time in months, I'll probably be on my ass soon wheeeeeeeeeeeee! :drunk:

event_1101787.jpg

Awww....Dave promised me a drive-through daiquri when we were supposed to visit New Orlean in Dec. 2004. We didn't go, and I really wanted a drive-through daiquri...LOL

I'll nurse my sorrorw in the 6 pack of Newcastle or maybe the dark Beck's that I bought at the grocery store... :D

I did get into the merlot...2/3 of a bottle later, and DH several Heinekens later, he and I have been watching Pink Floyd live on You Tube; giggling at the pretty lights! :) Heh heh; he saw them back in the day... That's his favorite band. :)

Archived