What's the weather like where you are?

madison

^I think we're going to go out to play today. We haven't talked about it, but I just have a feeling. ;)

We got MORE snow last night. I'm sure the ski resorts around here are LOVING it!

It's nice and bright outside now, which is why I love snow in the winter. If it's got to be cold (23 degrees F), it had better be nice and bright!

Edited by manderlyh

Right now it's sunny and brrrr cold. 30 degrees.

Actually this is balmy compared to last weeks sub zero crap.

That's what I was going to say: it's been about 40 all day here, but last week it was -20. This is a difference of SIXTY degrees!

It's raining here, which with the snow, has made the roads a mess.

Edited by manderlyh

36.0 °F / 2.2 °C

Mostly Cloudy

Windchill: 36 °F / 2 °C

Humidity: 64%

Dew Point: 25 °F / -4 °C

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h

Pressure: 30.14 in / 1020.5 hPa (Falling)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 1 out of 16

Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 4300 ft / 1310 m (Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

SNOW!!! 8-12 inches they're saying now plus it's supposed to snow for Christmas. I'm elated. :D

Same here!! And on the "What made me happy" note; making it home in one piece; no accidents (I have to drive home on steep, curvy country roads). The snow started very suddenly; my usual 30 minute drive took an hour (with yoga breathing the entire time). This was one day when I was happy to have my 4WD Explorer! :)

SNOW!!! 8-12 inches they're saying now plus it's supposed to snow for Christmas. I'm elated. :D

we are supposed to get that storm too in ny. i heard that west virginia is supposed to be the worst. for ny they are calling for it to be bad on long island for some reason, maybe an ocean effect, up to 12inches, whereas the rest of ny state is supposed to less. who knows, they get this stuff wrong all the time.

my dad has the ladder set on the extension room he put on my parents house, with a shallow angle roof. he thinks the snow is too much weight,yeah right-the way he built stuff. so guess who gets to shovel the snow off the roof most of the times, me. too bad its not closer to christmas, it would be cooler.

We have at least 18" of snow and it's still coming :) We're going out to take pictures soon so hopefully I can put one up later on.

Here we go; the black thing is our gas grill:

100_1300.jpg

Wow!! You guy's got hit good, didn't ya? I got about 3" here at the house, just down the road a few mile's there was 5"-6" and the western mountain's they got more. It may have been more than 3" here as it is a wet snow and has slush on the bottom and some ice on the top.

I shot some video yesterday. I'll try and post some stills from that footage tomorrow.

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

Wow!! You guy's got hit good, didn't ya? I got about 3" here at the house, just down the road a few mile's there was 5"-6" and the western mountain's they got more. It may have been more than 3" here as it is a wet snow and has slush on the bottom and some ice on the top.

I shot some video yesterday. I'll try and post some stills from that footage tomorrow.

We have over 20" and it's still coming down, although it's supposed to taper off soon. Last time we had this much was Jan '96.