What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Hi Virginia, we are getting your snow up here now :) So far looks like close to a foot and i hear they are expecting 18 to 24". We haven't had this much snow in a long time either. I'm getting ready to go out and shovel now so i will only have to do half the job tomorrow. It's 20 degrees but not windy. Tomorrow winds are supposed to pick up.

Hope you guy's (and Gal's) north of me are dug out by now! I spent the last few day's at my folk's place because they have a generator, I was planing to spend time there any ways as a lot of the family is in for the holiday so I was not to off of the program.

This is Friday at about 2 PM or so from the back window of my house.

snowatraysplace20091.jpg

snowatraysplace2009.jpg

This is over at my folks place a little while later (sorry it's a bit dark), you can see the snow out the window

X-mas09tree.jpg

Wish I had some snow and wish it was colder. I like winter, me, but don't get to experience much of it where I live. :(

Hi mangani,

Just send me your address and I'll send you a shit load. :lol:

Winter is the best season, it has my birthday, Christmas, and keeps the muggers off the streets for a while, and without winter there would be no spring would there?

But at the moment London has had its fair share of snow, about 2 to 4 inches, that's all we ever get, i cant wait for this global warming to kick in though, Christmas dinner on the Thames Beaches, i cant wait. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi All,

Just had another 4 inches of snow dumped on us here in Greenwich in the last hour, if anyone is still out there this could be my last contact with the outside world, it feels like a nuclear winter is coming down on us here, i pray we see the new year. :o

Regards, Danny

Hi All,

Just had another 4 inches of snow dumped on us here in Greenwich in the last hour, if anyone is still out there this could be my last contact with the outside world, it feels like a nuclear winter is coming down on us here, i pray we see the new year. :o

Regards, Danny

Sounds like you may have to send the dog to the pub Danny ! Have him bring back some Christmas cheer for ya B) If he's like my dog... he'll be late getting back :lol:

Typical Dec. day in Vancouver. Wind, rain about 5c

Hi mangani,

Just send me your address and I'll send you a shit load. :lol:

Thanks but shit load to me is a foot at least. A few inches is meh! Still, better than nothing..............which is what I have.

Winter is the best season, it has my birthday, Christmas, and keeps the muggers off the streets for a while, and without winter there would be no spring would there?

Agreed. I like to have a proper all four season year.

But at the moment London has had its fair share of snow, about 2 to 4 inches, that's all we ever get, i cant wait for this global warming to kick in though, Christmas dinner on the Thames Beaches, i cant wait. :lol:

It's already kicked in though Dan. That's why it makes such headlines when it does snow. Snow used to be ten a penny up to two decades ago. Now it's such a rare event that when there is a day or two of snow everyone gets worried, can't handle it and don't know what to do in it.

Climate change is turning Brits into softies with snow coz we just aren't used to it much these days.

38 and pouring. <_<

The forecast says tomorrow's high will be 36 and it will be snowy. Hopefully, it's not 36 while it's snowing, because we need snow, dangit. <_<<_<

...and I just read elsewhere that it's supposed to rain, but snow OVERNIGHT tonight.

Edited by manderlyh