• Black Dog
    • Whole Lotta Love
    • Going to California
    • Tangerine
    • How Many More Times
    • In My Time of Dying
    • Travelling Riverside Blues

• 2 weeks later...

Achilles Last Stand is far and away my favorite song of all time, rivaled as a piece of music only by the likes of Beethoven. Watching their DVD performance of this song alone at night in my apartment whilst on mushrooms is the closest I've come to crying in over a decade.

out of those, Achilles Last Stand.

that song just moves me in ways no other song does, it's quite remarkable really. :)

overall Led Zep fave? wow.. like said, it differs. though Achilles is a tough competitor. :D

Kashmir, live. Listen to the O2 version if you can find a good recording, it has all the elements of a perfect Zeppelin rock ballad-esque sort of thing.... :blink: It's quarter past eleven, I've just written an essay on a Dickens novel, my brain has dissolved and is dribbling outthrough my ears, don't criticize my sentence structures! (or the lack of them)

IMTOD was the first zep song i ever heard. sealed my fate as a zep head. i grew up in a home where baptist teachings were the norm, so rock music was evil. had to wait until i was in high school as a junior before i even heard any zep.

i'll list my 5 favs as:

The Rover

Achilles Last Stand

In the Light

Trampled Underfoot

No Quarter

honorable mention goes out to two songs that really get me going when i need to, Ozone Baby and Wearing and Tearing.

It's too hard to pick a favourite but I've narrowed mine down to a top five if I absolutely had to choose.

Dazed and Confused

Since I've Been Loving You

In My Time Of Dying

Going To California

How Many More Times?

Archived