The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

so this must be fake news right?lmao, anyways I have a couple of liberal retired teacher friends I have known  for 30 years and they have the jabs and boosters and they have come down with covid twice, this time they are pretty sick,  when I told them via phone that the jabs didn't work and boosters could be breaking down your immune system to fight off disease they insisted it is working and went to the " we didn't die" bull shit

4 hours ago, custard pie man said:

so this must be fake news right?lmao, anyways I have a couple of liberal retired teacher friends I have known  for 30 years and they have the jabs and boosters and they have come down with covid twice, this time they are pretty sick,  when I told them via phone that the jabs didn't work and boosters could be breaking down your immune system to fight off disease they insisted it is working and went to the " we didn't die" bull shit

tell em, neither did a half a billion people or more who didn't get the shot.

On 9/20/2022 at 2:11 PM, Stryder1978 said:

...but, but.....Brandon said it's all over.

my only question for those  who believe these fucks, if you got on a plane and sir Faucci and Biden were your co pilots  would you jump in your seat, 2 masks strapped to your face or would you run like hell? call me Forrest but i'm a running

Everything blamed on Covid these days.  How about the inventory shortages on car lots?  My 2013 Chevy Equinox was totaled two weeks ago by a young girl driver who no doubt was on her cell as she barreled into rear of me on train tracks, scaring the hell out of me.  We just looked at Chevys and Toyotas on the dealer lot we like, and it came down to a Camry or SUV Chevy Equinox, 2022, new.  Blue.  Only 2 on lot.  I only have rental for another week.  So had to do it.  It’s AWD which we need in winter.  Hope you all are getting by.  I caught the damn virus well over a month ago.  Thought it might kill me first night.  The vaccines and the seat belt both saved my life on separate occasions.  

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Everything blamed on Covid these days.  How about the inventory shortages on car lots?  My 2013 Chevy Equinox was totaled two weeks ago by a young girl driver who no doubt was on her cell as she barreled into rear of me on train tracks, scaring the hell out of me.  We just looked at Chevys and Toyotas on the dealer lot we like, and it came down to a Camry or SUV Chevy Equinox, 2022, new.  Blue.  Only 2 on lot.  I only have rental for another week.  So had to do it.  It’s AWD which we need in winter.  Hope you all are getting by.  I caught the damn virus well over a month ago.  Thought it might kill me first night.  The vaccines and the seat belt both saved my life on separate occasions.  

60K Ford trucks waiting on computer chips. Great job on the supply chain Pete Bootyjudge!spacer.png

On 10/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, shnflacwav said:

60K Ford trucks waiting on computer chips. Great job on the supply chain Pete Bootyjudge!

Just wait till China takes complete control of Taiwan, and they will within the next two to three years.

Don't worry about Pete, you can bet his pantry gets restocked with baby formula. 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:31 PM, SteveAJones said:

How's that disarmed and helpless working out for ya, Australia?

About the same as Japan. At least we don't have North Korea firing missiles over our country, it must be fun knowing if one hits any of the islands how much damage would occur let alone loss of life.

Kon'nichiwa, heiwa, ganbatsu te  and sayonara.