Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

3 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Well, he did say he was going to be a permanent dictator, and that people didn't / wouldn't need to vote. 

Actually, no he didn't say he would be a dictator.  I'm no Trump fan, but what he said to clarify in other speeches where he made the statement that "you'll never have to vote again" was that he'd have everything fixed, so they wouldn't need to vote again to get people in office to fix all the problems.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Trump was being facetious !!!  He made a joke about being dictator for one day so he could start drilling and finish the border wall. But the left made it out to be as though he said I am going to be a dictator and that he would never leave office.

The way you people fall for the lefts over the top hyperbolic rhetoric is nothing less than astounding.

They know that but they don't care and will use any possible thing he says against him.  They hate him so much they will support a far leftist loon and damn the consequences as long as he doesn't get elected cause OMB.

The depths this shit hole of a country has become. A 17 year old cunt murders 3 children and stabs 5 more, the far right racist bigots rioting. The whole place is fucked. So, are moving to Wales ;) More news as it comes in.

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

The depths this shit hole of a country has become. A 17 year old cunt murders 3 children and stabs 5 more, the far right racist bigots rioting. The whole place is fucked. So, are moving to Wales ;) More news as it comes in.

That's a normal day over here, sans the rioting. Someday the 400 million firearms will erupt. 

15 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Trump was being facetious !!!  He made a joke about being dictator for one day so he could start drilling and finish the border wall. But the left made it out to be as though he said I am going to be a dictator and that he would never leave office.

The way you people fall for the lefts over the top hyperbolic rhetoric is nothing less than astounding.

Trump was being facetious? More like being faeces. 

Btw, I am not a leftist.

Edited by Reggie29

19 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

and will use any possible thing he says against him.

That genuinely made me laugh.

Listen to what he says. Just quoting him directly is against him. Almost everything the man says.

3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

That genuinely made me laugh.

Listen to what he says. Just quoting him directly is against him. Almost everything the man says.

Keep laughing funny guy.  At least he has something to say. His opponent has yet to even hold a press conference.  What's that tell you?

1 hour ago, Reggie29 said:

Says the moron.

That's all you Yanks are good for, hurling insults.

You can dish them out but can't take them.

bullshit!   you haven't even seen the clip in question because if you had you'd know what was said and why and how it came up in the first place but since all you have is (Trump says he's going to be a dictator)  which was spoon fed to you by the left just like every other fake ass story they have you spouting but please do keep on keepin on because the left dearly needs people like you.

"Read all about it"

Rioting on the streets of the Islamic State of Great Britain. I knew it wouldn't be long before the whole shit house goes up in flames. This weekend is going to be somewhat a testing time for the (ahem) law enforcement. 

Outside my bedroom window I can see the sheep mobilising. No petrol bombs or anything. They are nervous, rightly so, as the end for many of the Woolley backs is death and Garlic and Rosemary.

The Indian takeaway in the village and the Turkish barbers are on stand by. I believe the village copper is looking for his riot outfit, but unfortunately he'll have to use the old Darf Vader costume he used the last time there was civil unrest in the village, which I believe, was set off by someone dropping a fag end.

More news as it comes in.

5 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

bullshit!   you haven't even seen the clip in question because if you had you'd know what was said and why and how it came up in the first place but since all you have is (Trump says he's going to be a dictator)  which was spoon fed to you by the left just like every other fake ass story they have you spouting but please do keep on keepin on because the left dearly needs people like you.

I have seen the clip in question and understood the context therein, it was all over the news here when it first came out, and I've seen many more clips that only confirms he is a bumbling old fool, just the same as he labelled Biden. He came across as being serious but then again if he was being facetious or even sarcastic, he failed in his delivery. The camera doesn't lie. He is, however, notorious for stretching the truth. As all politicians no matter where they come from often do.

At the very least the videos were entertaining, the best comedy since Abbott and Costello.

I suppose we'll all find out if or when he wins the election how serious he was.

There should be an age limit on running for office in all countries but as we all know that won't happen.

FWIW, I couldn't care less about either Trump or Harris. Both parties are as bad as each other and the same goes for the US media, they all spread fake news about both sides and from where I sit whoever wins, neither will improve what's going on over there or in the world in general.

18 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I have seen the clip in question and understood the context therein, it was all over the news here when it first came out, and I've seen many more clips that only confirms he is a bumbling old fool, just the same as he labelled Biden. He came across as being serious but then again if he was being facetious or even sarcastic, he failed in his delivery. The camera doesn't lie. He is, however, notorious for stretching the truth. As all politicians no matter where they come from often do.

At the very least the videos were entertaining, the best comedy since Abbott and Costello.

I suppose we'll all find out if or when he wins the election how serious he was.

There should be an age limit on running for office in all countries but as we all know that won't happen.

FWIW, I couldn't care less about either Trump or Harris. Both parties are as bad as each other and the same goes for the US media, they all spread fake news about both sides and from where I sit whoever wins, neither will improve what's going on over there or in the world in general.

This should give you a laugh Reggie.

Edited by JTM

19 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Keep laughing funny guy.  At least he has something to say. His opponent has yet to even hold a press conference.  What's that tell you?

Honestly, just listen to what he says. What does he offer? I only see chaos and stupidity that is off the charts. I don't believe for a second he has any real connection to, or affection for "family values" or "Christian values" other than to gain votes. He doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone other than self. As is evident by everything he says and does.

I really struggle with how people can follow a guy that is so clearly mental. Not having a go at you crying, I understand how everyone has their own perspectives. I just don't get his attraction.

One needs to be more careful than ever when listening to the American media.  The age of the average American is 39 years.  The average MSNBC watcher is 63 years old, and it's even older for Fox and CNN.  For the most part, you aren't going to hear accurate info from any of those 3 sources, because they're now pandering to less than half the electorate. The majority just don't watch.

I think Donald Trump is facing a similar situation as George Herbert Walker Bush.  His single term finished with a generational change that even he admitted was tough to campaign against.  Trump now stands alone as the 'old guy'.  The winds of change are blowing hard for the blowhard.  America didn't want 4 more years of the Clintons, and 4 more of the Trump clan seems equally unappealing.

On 8/1/2024 at 5:10 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Actually, no he didn't say he would be a dictator.  I'm no Trump fan, but what he said to clarify in other speeches where he made the statement that "you'll never have to vote again" was that he'd have everything fixed, so they wouldn't need to vote again to get people in office to fix all the problems.

Sure, that’s what he meant and said. The mental fucking gymnastics for that lying sack of shit is insane. The far right that control the party are blatantly saying that they want a dictator. The crazy part is the sane part of the party are allowing it. Being complicit in the entire thing. Well, you are going to get what you asked for, all of the people that think he will fix anything, that think he will fight for them, you are going to have a rude awakening.

On 8/1/2024 at 11:10 AM, chillumpuffer said:

It's not that a non-white British born 17- year-old murdered three innocent children, it's that there's an epidemic of rape and violence towards white UK citizens being committed by government sponsored Third World barbarians. The UK has a lot of very hard social problems to work through, but unless they get a handle on immigration their society is doomed. 

On 8/3/2024 at 5:49 AM, Bong-Man said:

I think Donald Trump is facing a similar situation as George Herbert Walker Bush.  His single term finished with a generational change that even he admitted was tough to campaign against.  Trump now stands alone as the 'old guy'.  The winds of change are blowing hard for the blowhard.  America didn't want 4 more years of the Clintons, and 4 more of the Trump clan seems equally unappealing. 

I lived through that election but remember it in a completely different way. Bush alienated many conservatives when he failed to honor his "no new taxes" pledge, then Independent candidate H. Ross Perot siphoned away 18.9% of the popular vote. Perot was older than Bush, which further suggests "generational change" had little to do with the outcome of the election. If Perot had not run, my hunch is Bush would have gotten reelected. 

Donald Trump wins this year's election in an electoral college landslide. Regardless of politics, no one in their right mind votes for this fucking retard:

Joey Mannarino on X: "This is the only 13 seconds Trump needs to play on repeat for the next 92 days to win the election. https://t.co/lndQJTa3GH" / X (twitter.com)

Edited by SteveAJones

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Donald Trump wins this year's election in an electoral college landslide.

The pendulum would have to swing mightily in the next 3 months. What is going to swing that momentum back though? Trump gets angrier and more nuts. The more Harris is in the spotlight, the crazier he gets. He did release that policy of stopping taxation on welfare payments, that most likely helps. If he could stick to policy he'd be a chance. But there is NO CHANCE he can do that. He will implode. Outside events may help.

The coming VP pick I don't think will be much of a boost for Kamala, and riots could dampen the bump the DNC would otherwise enjoy, but short of Kamala putting both feet down her throat, I can't see a red wave. I'd say far more likely a blue wave than red if anything. Probably more likely (at this time) is a comfortable blue win with control of the senate.

The certification bullshit games could also land a supreme court decision that puts Trump into power, which would be a catastrophe, but maybe one that's needed.