War in Ukraine

ScarletMacaw

On 3/24/2023 at 9:27 AM, Rodrigo said:

A man who represents health in the USA thinks he's a woman and is overweight. Sounds very logical in this world dystopia.

Michael Moore.....The epitome of male health. 😄

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Congress voted against Inspector General oversight of the $130 BILLION in US funding being sent to Ukraine.

Still think Ukraine is not a globalist slush fund?

Well, come on all you big, strong men...........

On 3/31/2023 at 12:54 AM, SteveAJones said:

Congress voted against Inspector General oversight of the $130 BILLION in US funding being sent to Ukraine.

Still think Ukraine is not a globalist slush fund?

There're still people who believe the plandemic was caused by a Chinese eating a bat and the globalist puppet Biden won legitimately, so people are willing to believe anything.

ucranianoputo3.gif

Edited by Rodrigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zelensky resurfaces once again far outside the borders of his warring country, this time in Japan, after traveling comfortably around the world using NATO aircraft.

The Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, General Zaluzhny, also disappeared for more than 10 days.

Prigozhin is outright positioning himself as a "tool at the disposal" of those that may instigate a "change" in Russia through his recent commentary about "the people" revolting. It is astounding he is taking such a risk, but at the same time, he knows it is highly likely some kind of change is coming. It may well be that Russia does not survive intact after this but fragments (more likely than not I'd say). Either way, my guess is it will be another muppet at the helm who satisfies the siloviki, facilitated by Prigozhin who will exact his price.

I thoughts Russia was going to roll through the Ukraine in a couple of weeks.  We can all start screaming 10% for the big guy with absolutely no proof. We do have proof that Count Dracula aka Rudy Gulliani is in bed with a bunch of characters that make the most criminal gangsters in our country cringe. What is funny, he will be going to prison soon. The perfect call, that shit will come back to haunt someone. 11,781 votes is all need will come back to haunt some people. Trying to overturn an election will absolutely haunt a few people. The funniest shit I have seen is people screaming and crying that the FBI is a Democrat run organization, there has never been in the history of the FBI, and I mean never has there been a liberal head of that organization/department. Not one time. They have all been republican. It is very easy to look it up. 

I have a question, I am reading about Mr. Epstein, and that he was killed and silenced. When was he killed, who was the Attorney General, and who was in office when that happened. If there was some nefarious shit going on, shouldn’t our republican president, our republican attorney general, the FBI, the Supreme Court that is all right leaning have looked into it. It is strange to me that our president who was in office during that fiasco, and his attorney general, and the republican run government didn’t look into it. Certainly after they left office, and lost the house and senate there were a few that started asking questions, and accusing the other side. Just curious why it was after they lost control that it all the sudden became something that people didn’t trust. Makes me wonder. 

On 5/26/2023 at 5:05 PM, Plant77 said:

I thoughts Russia was going to roll through the Ukraine in a couple of weeks.  We can all start screaming 10% for the big guy with absolutely no proof.

Russia would have rolled through the Ukraine in a couple of weeks were it not for the United States and it's allies continuing to wage a proxy war against them. There's at least $30 BILLION in Ukraine funding that is completely unaccounted for and there's a paper trail a mile long implicating Biden getting his cut in a number of deals with foreigners. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Russia would have rolled through the Ukraine in a couple of weeks were it not for the United States and it's allies continuing to wage a proxy war against them. There's at least $30 BILLION in Ukraine funding that is completely unaccounted for and there's a paper trail a mile long implicating Biden getting his cut in a number of deals with foreigners. 

Exactly right.  Another thing to keep in mind here is that China has been by far the biggest winner of all of this.  Since they benefit the longer it drags out (it keeps the US occupied away from Asia), it's highly likely that they have pressured the Russians into taking a go-slow approach.  Which the Russians have to agree to, since they require trade with China to avoid US-imposed global sanctions.  Basically, the US needs to control Russia's resource to be able to confront China, and all they've succeeded in doing is making Russia the junior partner of China.  Job well-done!

4 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Exactly right.  Another thing to keep in mind here is that China has been by far the biggest winner of all of this.  Since they benefit the longer it drags out (it keeps the US occupied away from Asia), it's highly likely that they have pressured the Russians into taking a go-slow approach.  Which the Russians have to agree to, since they require trade with China to avoid US-imposed global sanctions.  Basically, the US needs to control Russia's resource to be able to confront China, and all they've succeeded in doing is making Russia the junior partner of China.  Job well-done!

Where's Steve McQueen when you need him? 

STEVE MCQUEEN-SAND PEBBLES.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Putin has been severely weakened and Prigozhin seems to have bitten off more than he wants to chew. Moscow was in reach and he turns around and agrees to exile. My theory is he reached out to several key people to see if he could indeed orchestrate a coup and got no support. It's really strange how he was marching unopposed and even had the sympathy of many troops and civvies, and all of a sudden announced withdrawal and exile.

Neither man looks to be in a good position now. I can't see how Prigozhin survives unless Putin has agreed to "retire" Shoigu and Gerasimov in the near term. Maybe as part of a "night of the long knives" for his inner circle???? If not, how Prigozhin survives is a mystery.

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Putin has been severely weakened and Prigozhin seems to have bitten off more than he wants to chew. Moscow was in reach and he turns around and agrees to exile. My theory is he reached out to several key people to see if he could indeed orchestrate a coup and got no support. It's really strange how he was marching unopposed and even had the sympathy of many troops and civvies, and all of a sudden announced withdrawal and exile.

Neither man looks to be in a good position now. I can't see how Prigozhin survives unless Putin has agreed to "retire" Shoigu and Gerasimov in the near term. Maybe as part of a "night of the long knives" for his inner circle???? If not, how Prigozhin survives is a mystery.

Prigozhin will be dead or imprisoned shortly. Unsure what will become of his 25,000 troops.They'll probably be given a loyalty test of one kind or another.

Not sure what's going on here (no one is), but the whole thing strikes me as complete theater.  We know there is major political conflict between Wagner and the Russian military, this may have been staged as a pretext to formally absorb Wagner into the regular army and push Prigozhin (who is very popular in Russia) out.  Also, since the US media is acknowledging that the much-hyped "counteroffensive" is going nowhere, it's safe to assume that the Ukrainian "state" is on its last legs.  Since China (Russia's primary benefactor, the only one who really matters) benefits from this thing dragging out, this may have also been staged to provide an excuse for Russia pausing operations (or rather, allowing the Ukraine to temporarily regroup before sending more press-ganged teenage and elderly conscripts to slaughter, along with continued cash flow for the western MIC).

Not sure what's going on here (no one is),

You should have stopped while you were ahead.  Your claims of a 15-day war have turned into 15 months.  The rest of your post attempts to focus attention on your perceived failings of Ukraine's side instead of the negative of what just occurred for Russia.  A brutal terminally ill dictator was called to task publicly on the world stage by a hired hand, and everything he said was true.  This operation was based on shitty Russian Intel from the get-go backed up by a logistical military nightmare and a load of false premises from Nazi threats to the endangerment of Russia.  The people of Moscow were told to stay in their homes, highways were torn up and troops sent to the city from the front for good reason.  The terminally ill brutal dictator then publicly threatened and mysteriously reversed course.  If I had to speculate on anything, I'd say Putin was more worried about eventually going the way of Yeltsin & Gorbachov than anything that happened over 100 years ago, and I'm betting his still loyal oligarchs pointed that out to him.  

Also, since the US media is acknowledging that the much-hyped "counteroffensive" is going nowhere, it's safe to assume that the Ukrainian "state" is on its last legs.

A loyal Russian bot couldn't have said that any better.  15 months now John, not 15 days.  

11 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

You should have stopped while you were ahead.  Your claims of a 15-day war have turned into 15 months.  The rest of your post attempts to focus attention on your perceived failings of Ukraine's side instead of the negative of what just occurred for Russia.  A brutal terminally ill dictator was called to task publicly on the world stage by a hired hand, and everything he said was true.  This operation was based on shitty Russian Intel from the get-go backed up by a logistical military nightmare and a load of false premises from Nazi threats to the endangerment of Russia.  The people of Moscow were told to stay in their homes, highways were torn up and troops sent to the city from the front for good reason.  The terminally ill brutal dictator then publicly threatened and mysteriously reversed course.  If I had to speculate on anything, I'd say Putin was more worried about eventually going the way of Yeltsin & Gorbachov than anything that happened over 100 years ago, and I'm betting his still loyal oligarchs pointed that out to him.  

A loyal Russian bot couldn't have said that any better.  15 months now John, not 15 days.  

Yawn.