Robert Plant on "This Morning" tomorrow!

Chicken

Yeah and Fern's not on - its Ruth, but she's a bit of a Zeppelin fan so it should be interesting. Phil just said Robert is in his dressing room so he has locked the window as he doesn't want his TV thrown out! :lol: Don't worry peeps it was a genuine jest. Phil's not daft either. (And no I don't know him )

Also interested to see Linda Lusardi is a guest today too - as she was in his first solo video ("Burning Down One Side"). Al Murray is on now and he was on "The Live Floor Show" with Robert a couple of years ago (oh yeah Chicken, I said I would sort out a copy of that for you didn't I?.......)

Did you?

I don't remember...anyway, yeah, that would be cool, thanks! :D

Hehe...brother-in-law.

What else did he say...? Was it "sad uncle" or something. Teehee.

Those were some crazy-ass trousers he had going on. :P

The colour reminded me of this outfit my mum wore to a wedding in about 1989.

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview. B)

Did you?

I don't remember...anyway, yeah, that would be cool, thanks! :D

Hehe...brother-in-law.

What else did he say...? Was it "sad uncle" or something. Teehee.

Those were some crazy-ass trousers he had going on. :P

The colour reminded me of this outfit my mum wore to a wedding in about 1989.

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview. B)

:lol: I was wondering who would be the first to mention the ....er.....interesting mustard-colured taffetta-type tousers he was wearing. Didn't look his best I must say, and the camera DID put pounds on him ( so it's true!) but it was a nice interview. Phillip was clearly well-informed and they weren't too sycophantic. I enjoyed it!

Did anyone you see the little bit before the interview started when Robert was stood next to an oscillator fan for some air and quipped "This is my only fan" after Phil had stated 20 million fans had tried to register for the O2 :D

Well sort of shot-silk or something . You know what I mean.

Ah you'll see it on You Tube. <_<

The colour was more of a worry. :blink:

I was thinking maybe he'd been groping blindly through his wardrobe first thing in the morning, like me, but then I remembered the time difference . . . :unsure:

Charles would also record one of his finest albums, The Genius of Ray Charles, before leaving Atlantic for a more lucrative deal with ABC in 1959. Hit songs such as "Georgia On My Mind", "Hit the Road Jack" and "Unchain My Heart" helped him transition to pop success and his landmark 1962 album, Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music, helped to bring country into the mainstream.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Charles

There's a program called Country Music Television in the states which is really big and they do a program called Crossroads where you take people from totally out of context from different styles of music put em together. So Ray Charles would team up with a country and western singer in the past.

Robert Plant

I guess if you call 1962 the past.

Yep. He would be the country part of the Crossroads combo. I don't know if you have CMT where you are but this show on CMT brings together non-country artists with traditional country artists to perform together. I don't know much about it but Robert Plant and Alison Krauss have an episode that is airing in February.

Yep. He would be the country part of the Crossroads combo. I don't know if you have CMT where you are but this show on CMT brings together non-country artists with traditional country artists to perform together. I don't know much about it but Robert Plant and Alison Krauss have an episode that is airing in February.

Travis Tritt, he did that song called Here's a Quarter.

Gotta love the green pants with black socks and red shoes.

Seems his next gig is playing the Joker.

Edit: He certainly hasn't lost his knack for disgruntling the Zep fans with the reunion chatter. Personally, I think its Jonesy's time for alittle redemption. Pop him over the head with one of your mandolins and drag em out there! ha!

First of all, appart from the color of Bob's trousers, I see nothing wrong with them.

Secondly, bluegrass is not all that different from blues based rock, as he(Robert) pointed out. What a couple of ignorant twats those interviewers are.

That blows my mind that Robert only has one grammy. That's just messed up.

You know, at the end of the interview there, when they ask him about the possibliblity of LZ reforming or touring or whatever, it's not so much what he says, it's what he doesn't say.

All I can say is this.

I love Led Zeppelin and I am so glad they did the 02 concert. What a blessing it was that they gave it another shot.

They owe us fans nothing. They were and ARE the best rock and roll band EVER. Whatever happens, happens. Let's let them do what they need to do.

Sorry, was really trying to be helpful :D But yes, we do forget about ye olde video recorder!

He he i know you were, anyway I think there is a link to it and good to hear Plant isn't rulling anything out :)

Archived