Photos !

Joelmon

DSC00520.jpg

Here is a locomotive that is now a tourist train near Boise. It's called the Thunder Mountain Railroad--it takes people from one town to another. I've ridden it, but the rest of my family has.

DSC00611.jpg

Here's a steam loco that's in a park in Nampa, Idaho.

trains188.jpg

A steam loco that runs as a tourist train in Ely, Nevada. This was 2 years ago, this December.

trains258.jpg

The same loco as above.

Those are all great photos. It's good to see different places in the world and see and hear about different people's experiences. :thumbsup: Here are some photos from my family's holiday last year in beautiful Austria!!!

This was when we were high up in the Austrian alps, 3,150 meters to be precise:

RIMG0060.jpg

Here is me looking out at the unbelieveable scene. You have to be there to full apprieciate what it is like, as is the case with most of the pics posted so far.

RIMG0068.jpg

And to top the day off, we were treated with seeing 4 golden eagles flying around our heads in their natural environment...which not many people get to experience. Here is one of the photos I managed to get....but I was literally bent backwards limbo-style, almost falling over getting this shot.

RIMG0077.jpg

I may post some more later. :thumbsup:

Some photos here are really stunning! I went to the Greek island Kos two months ago and here are some pics I took there:

robinsonentranceta8.jpg

the entrance to our hotel

robinsonbalconyview1ca7.jpg

view from my balcony

robinsonbalconyview2go2.jpg

viewislandpr7.jpg

and a photo of the ocean there because I love it:

sea2oq6.jpg

I actually wanted to post more but for some reason the last pics didn't show up in the preview, so I guess there is a pic limitation for each post?! :blink:

I recently attended a mushroom workshop at Opal Creek Ancient Old Growth Forest in Oregon.

DSCN5394.jpg

This was the coolest mushroom that I found.

DSCN5393.jpg

All of our mushrooms.

n60100376_30024652_3426.jpg

Opal Creek Forest

I recently attended a mushroom workshop at Opal Creek Ancient Old Growth Forest in Oregon.

DSCN5394.jpg

This was the coolest mushroom that I found.

DSCN5393.jpg

All of our mushrooms.

n60100376_30024652_3426.jpg

Opal Creek Forest

Do those mushrooms get us a "ticket to trip", or not? :o

Archived