Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Wow, wonderful set of photos, set me up for the day seeing Robert close up. Did anyone else 'get' the end bit of the Paula Yates interview when Robert said,' she had long hair and when she leaned forward' etc, Paula soon cut him off. Can hazard a guess at what she was doing at the time ????

From the robnpatty Tumblr!

001_zps4a8ab1a4.jpg

Robert in LAX yesterday returning home.

Speaking of returning home, if you follow this link you can check out another of the songs he sings with Patty on her new album, American Kid. This one is titled Highway Song and the harmonies are absolutely gorgeous.

https://weru.org/station/archives/70

Click on 4/09 11 pm and the song starts at the 55:26 mark.

“And I will wait on your return…”

don't want to listen to patty! I figured he would go to England

001_zps4a8ab1a4.jpg

Speaking of returning home, if you follow this link you can check out another of the songs he sings with Patty on her new album, American Kid. This one is titled Highway Song and the harmonies are absolutely gorgeous.

who is this guy

001_zps4a8ab1a4.jpg

001_zps4a8ab1a4.jpg

Thanks for sharing Percys_Plant. Don't know who the guy is, looks like just a fan he ran into at the airport I would guess. The song is really nice

doesn't this man ever get tired ? maybe he is used to it being in a band. but then again he is just doing what he loves anyways so it's not really work to him .

i love those huge pics. so detailed. he is even more beautiful closer up.

001_zps4a8ab1a4.jpg

"in LAX yesterday returning home"

That means he's HERE and he calls it HOME!!!! I should find out where he is!!!

"in LAX yesterday returning home"

That means he's HERE and he calls it HOME!!!! I should find out where he is!!!

Can't be sure, of course, but I would imagine that means that LA was where he flew into from New Zealand on his way to Austin, not that he calls LA home.

so beautiful

Thanks for these Geezer and P_P. I love that his kimono has a pattern of cherries on it. Asleep in his favorite Elvis t-shirt,. and look at his glorious hair.

P_P, who is that guy with him?

I would imagine that "home" means England..maybe he had to fly to LA from NZ in order to get to Heathrow Airport in London and thus to Wales or wherever he permanently lives..I don't think that he would call either LA or Austin his home..he's English and he will be forever, in his heart at least..

I would imagine that "home" means England..maybe he had to fly to LA from NZ in order to get to Heathrow Airport in London and thus to Wales or wherever he permanently lives..I don't think that he would call either LA or Austin his home..he's English and he will be forever, in his heart at least..

And therefore he wouldn't be going to Wales ;) x