SOUL OF A WOMAN WAS CREATED BELOW

Del Zeppnile

None of the above. :D

I don't buy stuff for her to make up for something that's her fault. That would make me a man-traitor.

In anycase, it was a tie. We both got over it...and saw Juno and Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem B)

You did the right thing. Never hand in your Man-Membership Card for anything. Buying her something to smooth things over would have been lame.

most of the women i know are certifiably psycho. that's saying a lot coming from me. especially my female relatives. my mom is on to her 4th husband already. my aunt married twice in her 20s and was going to change her identity and move to another country so she wouldn't have to look at her first husband again. my gradmother on my mom's side tried to kill my grandfather with an axe because he didn't finish a chore she told him to do, she also went into her room with a hammer and nails and sealed herself off with them.my grandmother on my dad's side busted out my grandfathers teeth with her fist. my sister is a complete basket case and causes trouble for the family. my other aunt is a fucktard as well. the last girl i dated was schizophrenic, she'd come on to me then go tell her father. she done this for attention. that's part of the reason i am single. i don't need this kind of shit in my life. i'd go gay but men are pretty fucked uped too and i have enough problems already without having burning crosses in my yard and pat robertson's stupid ass fanning the flames with a bible. hopefully a girl will come along at some point that i can stand instead. don't really care either way. fuck relationships.

most of the women i know are certifiably psycho. that's saying a lot coming from me. especially my female relatives. my mom is on to her 4th husband already. my aunt married twice in her 20s and was going to change her identity and move to another country so she wouldn't have to look at her first husband again. my gradmother on my mom's side tried to kill my grandfather with an axe because he didn't finish a chore she told him to do, she also went into her room with a hammer and nails and sealed herself off with them.my grandmother on my dad's side busted out my grandfathers teeth with her fist. my sister is a complete basket case and causes trouble for the family. my other aunt is a fucktard as well. the last girl i dated was schizophrenic, she'd come on to me then go tell her father. she done this for attention. that's part of the reason i am single. i don't need this kind of shit in my life. i'd go gay but men are pretty fucked uped too and i have enough problems already without having burning crosses in my yard and pat robertson molesting me with a bible. hopefully a girl will come along at some point that i can stand instead. don't really care either way. fuck relationships.

You need to talk to Spats. :)

most of the women i know are certifiably psycho. that's saying a lot coming from me. especially my female relatives. my mom is on to her 4th husband already. my aunt married twice in her 20s and was going to change her identity and move to another country so she wouldn't have to look at her first husband again. my gradmother on my mom's side tried to kill my grandfather with an axe because he didn't finish a chore she told him to do, she also went into her room with a hammer and nails and sealed herself off with them.my grandmother on my dad's side busted out my grandfathers teeth with her fist. my sister is a complete basket case and causes trouble for the family. my other aunt is a fucktard as well. the last girl i dated was schizophrenic, she'd come on to me then go tell her father. she done this for attention. that's part of the reason i am single. i don't need this kind of shit in my life. i'd go gay but men are pretty fucked uped too and i have enough problems already without having burning crosses in my yard and pat robertson's stupid ass fanning the flames with a bible. hopefully a girl will come along at some point that i can stand instead. don't really care either way. fuck relationships.

Is this a serious post? :blink:

Seek help.

I think Del's wife should give him a "smack" on the back of the head. :)

I say, whoever makes up the bed can do it whatever way they please. Pillow wise.

And hey, be glad you HAVE pillows, there are starving people in Africa with NO pillows!

On another note....me thinks Scratch has been reincarnated, again. ;)

I appreciate women more as I get older. I used to think they were stupid. Governed only by unreliable emotions, which usually led them to stupid decisions. Now I realize that only some of women are this way.

But, the young generation is fucked. There's just no hope for them.

I appreciate women more as I get older. I used to think they were stupid. Governed only by unreliable emotions, which usually led them to stupid decisions. Now I realize that only some of women are this way.

:burp: :'(

Well, 'hot" women usually bring a whole lot of baggage and other games. is it really worth it?

do you want a chick that you'll be competing with other men for? Because other men are always going to try and get with a hot chick.

Do you want to play her games or have to provide her what she thinks she is entitled too?

Not all hot chicks are like this, but I think the kind of chick you are talking about it,

Credit cards=evil.

Yes, I have 3 of them, but only use them to build credit. Nothing more. I will never use them unless I have lost my debit card and am in an emergency.

If your wife is going credit card crazy, you better straighten her out.

OK,Del- here`s the stratigic play : Forgive & Forget , go watch a copy of the game that one of your buddys made(next time take the tape out quicker).As for the pillows if they really bother you ,ask for a considerate comprimise .That`s what a healthy marriage and basicly any form of a relationship is all about.-------------Now for the two posters : Zero & I am- I would like to introduce you to a poster by the name of Jude. She has a thread up about SagDig dwarf ......... the three of you may have an interesting exchange ,who knows you each may come away with something new. Peace-lajoie

That's f'd up Del. Sounds like some form of retribution to me. You know what they say about payback... :angry:

I have never figured out how to get even with my wife. I think the only time I ever came close to giving real payback was the time I made her go camping with me and she was forced to poop outside in the dark.

I think Del's wife should give him a "smack" on the back of the head. :)

I say, whoever makes up the bed can do it whatever way they please. Pillow wise.

Fine.

As long as the same goes for the toilet seat. Whoever uses it last can leave it whatever way they please.

Is it a deal?

OK,Del- here`s the stratigic play : Forgive & Forget , go watch a copy of the game that one of your buddys made(next time take the tape out quicker).As for the pillows if they really bother you ,ask for a considerate comprimise .That`s what a healthy marriage and basicly any form of a relationship is all about

But I did compromise...

For the last 20 years I have given this woman the distinct pleasure of believing that she could change me.

Hahhahahahahahhahahaha, had many laffs with Archie Bunker in All in the Family......love that pic in your sig!!! :) :) :) :)

8991_0007.jpg

:thumbsup:

I have never figured out how to get even with my wife. I think the only time I ever came close to giving real payback was the time I made her go camping with me and she was forced to poop outside in the dark.

Open up the back of her blow dryer and dump flour in.

One time I put hubby's favorite hoodie in the dryer and accidentally shrunk it, I'm still hearing about it 2+ years later. <_<

Lol....It's been a long time since I've been married, but I do remember a similar situation involving an emergency stop at a pit toilet. It reeked all the way from the parking lot, and as soon as i caught a whiff, I just leaned against the car waiting for the show to begin. Sure enough, she came out doubled over and gagging on the ground with a cloud of flies following her. Priceless !

Unless having children interests you, stay single. IMO, it gets nothing but better with age as long as you know what you're looking for. The male angle never changes....we want to get laid. A lot of the concerns that bog women down are gone when they get older. The fear of pregnancy....the monthly visit....taking care of young kids.....a lot of that stuff becomes either irrelavant, or just put in it's proper place. Most woman are a lot more free to let you know what they are looking for in a more honest way. It's very refreshing compared to dealing with all those twisted angles of youth. Some women opt to give up sex all together as they get older...it's just as much a hassle now as then. Others are hell bent on making up for lost time....and they are not shy about letting you know.

Archived