Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

You rock Manderlyh, and so do your slippers!

Thanks for that!

:)

Heh. No problem.

^^^^^^^^^^

Seems we are kindred spirits, Manderlyh, lolol.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?showtopic=10527

And eh...nice Swan Song gizmo you are wearing !

I thought that your pictures matched mine when I saw you post them. Those pictures are old ones from at least a year ago. The one with the red sandals is at least two years old.

I've had the slippers for about 10 years now. That's how little I actually wear slippers. LOL

I wish there was a post a picture of yourself thread that could only have a picture of you, with no dogs or cats or squirels or brothers or sisters or neighbors or aunts or uncles, etc.....

You get the idea.... a thread for you and no one but you.

But that's what I would want... since we have a thread for pictures of you and everyone else you know.

No big deal... it's just a suggestion. :D

Edited by The Rover

I wish there was a post a picture of yourself thread that could only have a picture of you, with no dogs or cats or squirels or brothers or sisters or neighbors or aunts or uncles, etc.....

But that's what I would want... since we have a thread for pictures of you and everyone else you know.

Well, make a "Don't dare to post a picture of your neighbor's pet aunt" thread.

NO grills?

:'(

Welcome to the forum!

That's an interesting photo you posted - where was it taken? Was it the Hard Rock Cafe? I am intrigued to see a Zildjian cymbal on the kit, as I thought that Bonzo always used Paiste cymbals. This is probably the wrong thread to raise that point, but seeing as the photo is here ... ! :D

I had posted a picture of that same kit quite a long time ago. I think someone determined that he'd never played it live.

Great kitchen shot Manders.....but you need some culture on that fridge of yours.

mvc492s.jpg

(pics removed to protect the guilty)

I have culture on the SIDE of my fridge...I have stainless steel appliances. ;)