Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Cute ebk.

What would you do if something crazy happened like Baltimore and Washington getting to the World Series?

I'd do a lot of driving back and forth on I95! I'll also probably have to take out a second mortgage... :lol:

Because I just posted this somewhere else, I figured I'd share from a few years ago. Me and the POUTSi. I'm partial to Abe...

IMG_2701.jpg

Love it!!!!!

The CP's

post-4226-0-34950700-1349258248_thumb.jp

Very nice pic. I have alot of respect for couples like your two that have the guts and honesty to come on and let us know who we are talking to. I have no respect for wimps that hide behind a keyboard

Foam Fingers!!! We'll be getting the Orange ones on Friday (probably Friday if the games keep going as they are...)

FoamFingers.jpg

Foam Fingers!!! We'll be getting the Orange ones on Friday (probably Friday if the games keep going as they are...)

FoamFingers.jpg

Nice EBK. It looks like we have to go to Texas. I pray we win. This team deserves to get some home games for tdhe fans. They have had a hell of a year. We have to find a way to beat them. They pretty much collapsed and lost their division.

Nice EBK. It looks like we have to go to Texas. I pray we win. This team deserves to get some home games for tdhe fans. They have had a hell of a year. We have to find a way to beat them. They pretty much collapsed and lost their division.

Really - if I don't get that orange finger, I'm gonna be peeved...

Studio Movie Grill-Town and Country-Houston, TX After watching Led Zeppelin- A Celebration

Me, GiGi, MissMelanie

acelebration.jpg

Studio Movie Grill-Town and Country-Houston, TX After watching Led Zeppelin- A Celebration

Me, GiGi, MissMelanie

acelebration.jpg

Awesome! :) Glad you all were able to meet up!

Deb, Gigi, Miss Melanie, David...very nice photo's and great to see Zeppelin being celebrated with fellow forum members :)