Plant wins Grammy

bhw

Yeah, I forgot they were tonight as well. They're just like the fucking politicians - move everything up to make more hoopla sooner, since '04. The Grammys used to always be in late February or early March - even mid-March a few times. Ugh.

Wow; that's great!! I did see JPJ being interviewed by E! during the pre-award show with the Foo Fighters, and he looked really good! Unfortunately our power went off at 8:30 due to high winds, so I missed most of the show :(

I watched the whole show too, except for the few times my husband changed the channel on me!! Was Robert there? I hope I didn't miss him!!!! I did manage to miss JPJ which I'm not at all happy about! <_< Damn channel changer!!

I didn't watch the show but how was Jonesy w/ the Foo Fighters?

Our power went out literally right after they were introduced and before they began playing; I could not believe I missed it! :( The intro was funny though; the guy (I am totally blanking on who introduced them now) said something like "... conducted by John Paul Jones, from Led Zeppelin, for any morons who don't know" or something like that. He definitely said "morons", though, lol.

On the E! red carpet, the reporter was talking with the Foo Fighters and asked them all about their children; as apparently one of them has a new baby. JPJ was last, he said he has 3 daughters and 4 grandchildren. :)

Our power went out literally right after they were introduced and before they began playing; I could not believe I missed it! :( The intro was funny though; the guy (I am totally blanking on who introduced them now) said something like "... conducted by John Paul Jones, from Led Zeppelin, for any morons who don't know" or something like that. He definitely said "morons", though, lol.

On the E! red carpet, the reporter was talking with the Foo Fighters and asked them all about their children; as apparently one of them has a new baby. JPJ was last, he said he has 3 daughters and 4 grandchildren. :)

Thanks Virginia!!

Yeah, I forgot they were tonight as well. They're just like the fucking politicians - move everything up to make more hoopla sooner, since '04. The Grammys used to always be in late February or early March - even mid-March a few times. Ugh.

I am not certain, but I am pretty sure they used to be traditionally on like the 2nd or 3rd wednesday of february.

Changin it to Sunday is what confused me.

OF course they won........they deserve it......great cd..................waiting for the return show :D:rolleyes::unsure::huh::blink::mellow:<_<B)

I'm sorry, I am a bit confused about what you are saying. I was responding to what Virgina told me about the Foo Fighters with JPJ. Yes, I heard about Robert and Alison winning, yaaaaaay!! :D

The Grammys have always been held in February for as long as I can remember. It is just the nights have been changed throughout the years. I think it used to come on a Monday but a few years back they changed it to Sunday. I think one time it came on a Wednesday night.

Archived